ArbDogs? Pics!

Burnham

First photo is Charlie just after we got him, four months ago. He's found a frog who lives around the saucers I leave out for the hedgehogs and birds. Not a nasty bone in his body. He's come on so much. I have to watch him diving in with the horses that are all round our village fields. To him they're a ready supply of fresh crap to eat. He's a crap eating monster! Any sort of shite he finds.  He likes to go in the bushes when we're out when he's picked up the scent of the local wild boar, Christ knows what he'd do if he found one!

Second one was taken last week just after being in the woods. Petrified if any gunshots go off, even in the distance, pig shooting is in full swing again. He was 5 metres behind me when a double shot went off, knocked me straight on my back, went straight through me, like being hit by a prop forward. 14 stone was as nothing,  up in the air then on my arse. 

20200809_073704.jpg

20201115_104051.jpg

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Stubby said:

I have one like that . Works a treat on her own , putting up birds and coming back . Soon as another dog appears   fcuk work lets play ! 

Exactly that Stubbs and as a added extra he’s a horny little shit and wants to hump anything with a pulse.....can be quite embarrassing or also a little funny watch posh lady’s trying to push off a little black sprocker being wrapped round there legs and them saying in a really posh voice..oohhh he’s a rather playful little things isn’t he.??

• Like 1
  • Haha 2