Farage in Clacton

eggsarascal

3 minutes ago, Steven P said:

Tory Leadership? I don't think he has the inclination to go for that. Noting in the last few months he has mentioned he would 'if he was asked' and hinted that might be his long term plan, the Tory party have indicated there is nothing in their rules to bar his membership, some suggesting he would be made welcome. And yet.... his membership of the Tory party seams missing. Small first steps are necessary. I think he would if the Tory party all turned up on his doorstep and asked, he would then say "Ahh, OK then".... However true to form - all words and bluster, and no action.

Take 60 seats of the Torys but I can't see him putting in the hours touring the country like the others will be doing, a few TV and radio shows will do him just fine.

Same with Brexit - all words and bluster but as soon as the vote was cast he ran off to the US so he didn't have to do any of the actual hard work (He just stuck around as a MEP till he got his years in and then a very healthy pension).

Yes..that was pretty much what I was suggesting. If he committed and applied himself......and let the tory grandees come knocking, then they could get him on board. But I suspect, the middle ground, acceptable face, let's be all things to all men tories for fear of upsetting someone and fearing the loss of a vote (which I doubt) will keep him in the background..or at least try to.

• Like 1

Still,its all good,after publicly pleading for a ministerial post in the next Tory Government (lol),he has obviously decided to 'punish' them,which happily means they will lose even more votes to the right looney fringe,who in a rare moment of clarity might have voted for the idiots in charge currently.

I thought Farage said if we left Europe, we could control our borders and sort out the small boat illegal immigrant issues. That worked out well then didn't it!!

The bloke hooks on to public sentiment and uses it for his own purposes, personally, I wouldn't touch him with a bargepole - too smug and dangerous IMO.

• Like 4

People like him who falsely pretend the U.K. has the economic power to make their own economic rules,are destroying our Country.Rightly or wrongly,we are now in an era of deep protectionism,free trade is NOT a thing-,nor will it be for some years.Hence,Americas attempts to cripple huawei/ticktok on the tech front-they need to protect apple/facebook etc.But on the broader economic front,you NEED to belong to a powerful economic bloc,i.e.The E.U. Unity lends strength and power.Meanwhile us poor dabs have been led down a blind alley by the likes of Farage,Radcliffe,Lord Northcliffe,Dyson etc.Strangely enough,most of these movers and shakers tend not to reside in the U.K.-Ever felt you've been had?

• Like 1

How opulent a nation are we, when we have turned our backs on the humble tomato, and instead sink £2.19 on a milkshake to throw.

Kids these days don’t know what a cost of living crisis is.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Stere said:

Eggs are best

Rotten ones 🙂

Exactly.  Eggs are cheap, If you throw fresh ones though, you have the option of a post-protest omelette with the left over eggs.

Maybe kids the days are just too shit at throwing accurately.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trailoftears said:

Absolutely,If I had the energy-I'd save my jizz up for a month and stick it in his right ear-then just to reinforce my disgust with poundland fascists like him-swiftly stick as many carrots into his other orifices prior to the riot police dragging me off....

Sounds a bit gay, bro

• Like 1
  • Haha 3