Diesel heater for workshop

Mark Bolam

1 hour ago, Dan Maynard said:

Hmm due diligence, or a brief consideration of the laws of physics.

I am confused how they keep operating given it's patently bollox, but apparently they just keep closing down and reopening under new names.

Promoted by googletube, it was bad enough being invited to date females 1/3 my age but these heaters and petrol saver scams annoy me more, at least before I could enjoy the pictures.

• Haha 3

On 07/12/2023 at 21:05, openspaceman said:

Promoted by googletube, it was bad enough being invited to date females 1/3 my age but these heaters and petrol saver scams annoy me more, at least before I could enjoy the pictures.

If you had the young females you wouldn't need a heater!

I keep getting told there's a rake load of horny milfs within 200yds of me.

I don't know who they are, and why they're in a field at this time of night :vollkommenauf:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Just changed the rubbish fuel hose that was fitted for a proper one and fitted a fuel filter, expected to have to do that after watching a couple of YouTube vids about them.

1st observations are:

Loads of sharp edges, sliced a bit of the replaced fuel hose to make a grommet for one edge where the fuel hose is routed.

Case is a bit flimsy.

However for a £100 delivered I certainly can’t complain, providing it works. Hopefully get some more time to muck about with it shortly. So far impressed with what I got for my money.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, eggsarascal said:

For what they cost they are worth every penny, the fuel line and lack of filter are cheap fixes. Does yours have Bluetooth?

No but might get that when I buy my next one.

just ordered a battery from Amazon for the remote as it is not one I’ve have an MN27.

Edited by roys