Quiet here any other forums around?

hedge mong

Not all the forum members know this, but there's actually a private "members club" side of arbtalk, there's various forums, and they're all a lot busier than the main public part of the site.

I think you need to pm @Steve Bullman for more info.

They have a new members ballot/nominations twice a year on the summer and winter solstice. Except on a leap year. You do have to pay a fee to join, it's quite an investment and it's a bit of pain finding enough non-sequential banknotes and having to send them via a private courier service to a po box on an industrial estate in the midlands where they are transferred into the forum currency ArbCoin.

Every third Thursday in the month (excluding February, June and November) there is an online pub quiz with prizes like cuddly toy, meet and great with Elton John, Timberwolf keyring, etc

You can collect airmiles for every post you make, I've saved up enough for a single ticket between Westray and Papa Westray.

Aswell as the forums itself, they have a discount scheme where you get 20% off new Husqvarna chainsaws, 15% off Stihl, and 10% off at Pizza Express (selected restaurants, Tuesdays and Wednesdays only).

It's not actually a discount card, you just have to go in and give a specific handshake that leaves a small amount of elm sawdust in the staff members hand, and they'll know what the craic is.

There's a couple of initiation rituals for the private members' section, at first they seem a bit sadistic but I have been informed by my doctor that my rectum should be 95% recovered by christmas. (he didn't say which christmas though?). And the goat gets to live out the rest of it's life on a sanctuary in Dorset.

The tattoo doesn't look as bad as you think it would.

Hope that helps, remember you need to pm @Steve Bullman with the subject title "jkhbsdfkjsfdhgfQA"

• Haha 18