They just can’t leave people

eggsarascal

1 minute ago, topchippyles said:

I never take any notice what you post in all honestly 99% bollocks 

Yet here we are. 🙄 You responding to my posts that where in no way directed at yourself.🙄

You do realise what an utter simpleton you portray yourself as, right? If it’s a ruse then well played, but it would be one you’ve played since day one. 

Stick to what you know best Les. And that’s not raising children or Carpentry by that sounds of things…..

• Haha 1

This thread started with a load of meaningless twaddle that left the reader to guess what the hell it was all about.

The OP (thread starter) has chosen not to post for a while (thankfully).

However, others continue to expand this thread with their own brand of meaningless twaddle.

Maybe we should all be amused.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WirralBoy said:

This thread started with a load of meaningless twaddle that left the reader to guess what the hell it was all about.

The OP (thread starter) has chosen not to post for a while (thankfully).

However, others continue to expand this thread with their own brand of meaningless twaddle.

Maybe we should all be amused.

I get that, but it's a bit like watching two slags have it out outside Spoonies. Entertaining at first but when you actually think about what their lives are like it becomes a bit tragic. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 10

1 hour ago, trigger_andy said:

Yet here we are. 🙄 You responding to my posts that where in no way directed at yourself.🙄

You do realise what an utter simpleton you portray yourself as, right? If it’s a ruse then well played, but it would be one you’ve played since day one. 

Stick to what you know best Les. And that’s not raising children or Carpentry by that sounds of things…..

Meaningless twaddle as mentioned. Pulling your plonker trig but you do like to beef it up given half a chance i do like you andy believe it or not great sense of humour. I read through the thread i started last year the night russia invaded ukraine doing my tax return then funny enough. Who could have predicted what has happened or what the final outcome will be.

Hope things are working out eggs, not many situations are black and white( not sure im allowed to say that these days) plenty opinions on here as you know, lots of bullshit but that’s why we are here 😄

Edited by Mull
  • Like 2

On 07/02/2023 at 07:48, MattyF said:

Have boat prices gone up much eggs? My moneys on the woman who got kicked off. 

Boat prices are mad atm, I looked at one last week with a good survey from last year, £79k, it’s 19 years old but was gutted and refitted two years ago. That’s with no mooring. There are folk buying second hand wide beams off the river Cam and having them craned out and transported closer to London who are paying £150-200k for the pleasure, then paying £10-20k/year for a long term, not residential mooring.