Firewood will save the West

scotspine1

Unfortunately when you see brainless rubbish that's being pushed everywhere and what's happening around the world... I don't think it'll be very long before Scotland's arsehole parliament  will try the same pish of making it illegal to heat yourself with fire which will be a defining moment in the history of our evolution.

I believe the the Ardern corrupt government of NZ has banned any kind of burning anywhere which has caused may rural folk to have to leave their homes, and I expect that Sturgeon has similar evil ambitions, not to mention her perverted sexualisation of children  nonsense.👎👎

Meant to say that I enjoyed the link you put up, Cheers.

Edited by Macpherson
  • Like 6

11 minutes ago, waterbuoy said:

Enjoyed the article but the comments below it perhaps give an example of why the world is in such a mess!

I have to say I very much agree, in that the article itself was mostly common sense imo, but many of the negative comments emphasise just how uninformed and led by the nose general society has become, or as I believe deliberately dumbed down to the LCD and kept there by their lack of just about everything that would have once been important for survival, cheers.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Macpherson said:

or as I believe deliberately dumbed down to the LCD and kept there by their lack of just about everything that would have once been important for survival, cheers.

Yes it may be deliberate, but so many in society willingly comply, and rather than show a desire to find out the reality beyond their urban bubble, they pour ridicule on anyone offering a view which is in any way at odds with what they are encouraged to think.

Probably in part because they've been raised to believe those elected sorts are some benevolent force for good with only the best intentions and are somehow better than us questioning mortals.

Like a fairy godmother or uncle Warbucks.

I'm sure that's how people saw good ole Jimmy Saville.