Russia Invades ukraine

topchippyles

11 minutes ago, Steve Bullman said:

Theres a noticeable change in the language used in media reports and by MP's. At this point i'm fairly confident we are being prepared for the inevitable.

FB.WATCH

Connectez-vous à Facebook pour commencer à partager et communiquer avec vos amis, votre famille et les personnes...

Punk Food Bandita:

Yep, they are spaceships people. Perfectly normal spaceships for astronauts and shit. And they’ll give us jobs! Lockheed Martin the spaceship builders, will give us lots of lovely jobs. Because we are just about to go to w-SPACE! DEFINITELY SPACE!

Edited by Mark J

6 minutes ago, peds said:

^ that's just f*cking funny!

Give us your analysis of the current situation then. Given that he’s a retired US Colonel and former advisor to a US Secretary of State who has contacts at the highest level of US and NATO as well as US intelligence sources go on then, let’s hear your take. 

Otherwise STFU. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Steve Bullman said:

Theres a noticeable change in the language used in media reports and by MP's. At this point i'm fairly confident we are being prepared for the inevitable.

The inevitable does feel uncomfortably close. I rather hope that those in power have reliable information about Putins state of mind/health and are prepared to make a wise judgement. 

Possibly the worst job in our country at the moment is being the captain of a vanguard sub equipped with trident.......would you want to wipe out the Russian people for the sin of not being able to control their leaders ? 🤔

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, Steve Bullman said:

Just because it’s something you don’t want to hear, it doesn’t make it funny or  untrue. You do realise that right?

I find it interesting how the anti vaxxers/covid skeptics whatever you want to call them, have jumped straight on the bandwagon on a pro Russia/anti defending Ukraine without missing a beat.

All I can think that they have clicked into a mindset where they automatically reject whatever they see on the news because they perceive it as what ‘the global elite’ want them to think, so they find a way to disbelieve or attribute it to mysterious forces.

They see themselves as the free thinkers whereas they’re trapped, looking and finding what they want to hear (even if it’s Fox News) and lapping it up.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2