Russia Invades ukraine

topchippyles

11 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

Making up the bits that don’t suit me? 🤣

You just make it up as you go along. It stands to reason that the left, the very polar opposite of the right will support the opposite of what you claim the right support. 

So in your own words the Right is Anti-Russian. In light of what Russia is doing in Ukraine do you somehow find the Anti-Russian stance wrong? Are you pro-Russian? 

You claim the Right is in the thrall of the Right Wing Media yet seem delusionaly  unaware that the exact thing is happening on the left. 

1) Not everything is black and white, it seems to be on your wee planet.

2) I don't know enough about the conflict to have a particular dog in the fight - I don't want to see civilians slaughtered though.

3) I'm well aware how the media operates. 

2 minutes ago, Rich Rule said:

The same could be said for people with the polar opposite views.

The media have lied to us and twisted facts for years, and now we are suddenly supposed to believe everything they say?

Jimmy Saville wasn’t a nonce then and not one person in the BBC knew about him?

Apart from Jill Dando.

Are you saying Jill Dando was killed because she knew about Jimmy Savile?

Edited by Mick Dempsey

@Mick Dempsey

Who knows?

She was about to lift the lid on a paedophile ring for the program Panorama.  Which apparently stretched through the UK High Society and included the members of the BBC.  

Before the program went to air she was shot in the head on her doorstep in West London.  

Since then, Jimmy Saville, Dave Lee Travis, that twat from ‘it’s a knockout’ and many others, yet not one person knew?

Just look at some of the old footage of Sir Jimmy.  Fuck me, he was a right nonce trying to kiss young kids on the lips in the Hospice.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mark J said:

1) Not everything is black and white, it seems to be on your wee planet.

2) I don't know enough about the conflict to have a particular dog in the fight - I don't want to see civilians slaughtered though.

3) I'm well aware how the media operates. 

1, Not everything’s in black and white. Apart from your appraisal of what the Right believe in when it comes to Brexit, Covid Vaccinations and Russia. Ok, that makes sense. 

2, Well dodged Mark. 🙄 You’d make Steptoe proud. 

To claim that the Right is pro-brexit is to insinuate the Left is pro-EU. To claim that the Right is anti-vax is to insinuate the Left is  pro-covid vaccine. To claim that the Right is anti-Russian would indicate you believe the Left is pro-Russian. Are you Pro-Russian Mark? I’m not taking about the Ukrainian conflict. Are you pro-Russian?

3, So why single out the Right Wing Media only? Your post certainly indicated that it was a Right Wing problem and not a MSM problem right across the spectrum. 

55 minutes ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Of course you believe that.

Goes without saying.

Ah....  I see what you've done there 😜

There's a danger of grouping don't you think Mick - I mean, I am staunch covid vaccine skeptic (probably one of the few that hasn't had it) but by no means anti Ukraine.  I mean, it's patently obvious WHY it's not a NATO article 5 and the literal catastrophe that would ensue if NATO, US, EU went stomping in.

In fact, the speech I heard from some complete EU fruit loop earlier today suggesting that Ukraine be immediately entered into the EU was as clear an example of why I voted out as was ever needed.

Ukraine is an emerging nation but by no means ready for EU membership - frankly, it is part nationalist / nazi, part basket case with massive nuclear safety issues, part medieval, and part corrupt with a psychotic neighbour....  Plus, of course, it is that very perception of 'western' expansionism which has got Vlad the invader all riled up.  Ukraine in EU / NATO is going to help that how exactly?  

It would be a decades (if ever) before Ukraine would be a net contributor to the EU huh...  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

Ah....  I see what you've done there 😜

There's a danger of grouping don't you think Mick - I mean, I am staunch covid vaccine skeptic (probably one of the few that hasn't had it) but by no means anti Ukraine.  I mean, it's patently obvious WHY it's not a NATO article 5 and the literal catastrophe that would ensue if NATO, US, EU went stomping in.

In fact, the speech I heard from some complete EU fruit loop earlier today suggesting that Ukraine be immediately entered into the EU was as clear an example of why I voted out as was ever needed.

Ukraine is an emerging nation but by no means ready for EU membership - frankly, it is part nationalist / nazi, part basket case with massive nuclear safety issues, part medieval, and part corrupt with a psychotic neighbour....  Plus, of course, it is that very perception of 'western' expansionism which has got Vlad the invader all riled up.  Ukraine in EU / NATO is going to help that how exactly?  

It would be a decades (if ever) before Ukraine would be a net contributor to the EU huh...  

There’s no danger of me grouping, I am grouping, that’s my point.

Of course, there are always exceptions.

Edited by Mick Dempsey

4 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

1, Not everything’s in black and white. Apart from your appraisal of what the Right believe in when it comes to Brexit, Covid Vaccinations and Russia. Ok, that makes sense. 

2, Well dodged Mark. 🙄 You’d make Steptoe proud. 

To claim that the Right is pro-brexit is to insinuate the Left is pro-EU. To claim that the Right is anti-vax is to insinuate the Left is  pro-covid vaccine. To claim that the Right is anti-Russian would indicate you believe the Left is pro-Russian. Are you Pro-Russian Mark? I’m not taking about the Ukrainian conflict. Are you pro-Russian?

3, So why single out the Right Wing Media only? Your post certainly indicated that it was a Right Wing problem and not a MSM problem right across the spectrum. 

I was on about the far-right, you either missed that bit or you chose to ignore it.
You're not even a very good troll.

Just now, Mark J said:

I was on about the far-right, you either missed that bit or you chose to ignore it.
You're not even a very good troll.

Ok, and I was on about the far Left. 

You can’t answer a single one of points so you just call me a troll instead. 🤣

You’re not very good at this are you Mark?

Anyway. Since we’re so clearly talking about the Far Right and the Far Left you’re now in a position to show you’re neither and answer the question. Are you Pro-Russia Mark? 

This will be the third time I’ve asked you now. If you can’t or won’t answer directly then your silence speaks the volumes you refuse to. :) 

3 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

Anyway. Since we’re so clearly talking about the Far Right and the Far Left you’re now in a position to show you’re neither and answer the question. Are you Pro-Russia Mark? 

This will be the third time I’ve asked you now. If you can’t or won’t answer directly then your silence speaks the volumes you refuse to. :) 

"2) I don't know enough about the conflict to have a particular dog in the fight - I don't want to see civilians slaughtered though."

Keep asking, it makes you look like even more of a mug.

"2) I don't know enough about the conflict to have a particular dog in the fight - I don't want to see civilians slaughtered though."

Keep asking, it makes you look like even more of a mug.

And yet again I’m not referring to the current Ukrainian conflict. So taking what’s happening in the Ukraine out of the picture are you Pro-Russia or not Mark? Your previous post all but spelled it out. So come on, be a man and stop hiding behind double speak.
  • Haha 1