Stock Fencing Price 2021

Commando

None but I realise as a joiner that if I want a nail, screw or peg in a piece of wood then I'm going to drill a pilot hole first. Just wondered if the same principle would work when hammering down posts. You can get a 40mm and a 60mm auger so one might make the job easier. [emoji848]
Didn't know you was a trained joiner / carpenter?

3 hours ago, Scottish Cleaning Service said:

Anyhow, priced a £10k job to remove and chip a vast amount of small trees. Scottish tree surgeons.com could be at the germination stage and ready to take off. Will keep you up to date, I'm sure you will be desperate to know how I get on. 🤭

Would you expand a little on the £10k quote please?

Is it site clearance work. What type, age, size of trees. What equipment will you need to hire. Does the price include the cost of getting your tickets first or will you contract workers in.

Just interested as it seems a huge step to take for a first job, thanks 

6 minutes ago, Scottish Cleaning Service said:

Hawl you, wfp window cleaning is the best kept secret out there and we want to keep it that way. I came on here to gain knowledge from folk like you with decades of experience, not the other way round. I only have a week of window cleaning each month so I have 3 weeks to tackle other stuff. I must have a creative talent and that's why I like building fences and gates plus I have folk to help me. I was reading there is a lack of tradespeople and young folk are into computers but someone has actually got to do the physical work that's the reason I'm so busy I suppose. 😉

Water Fed Pole window cleaning is a secret? It must be 20 years old.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Mark armstrong said:

Talk total crap Scottish cleaning if you were so busy with all these different jobs you wouldn't have time to sit on God knows how many forums spouting your marmite 

He's gone from claiming he cleans windows 7 days a week to one week a month now. He cant keep up with the BS he spouts. 

43 minutes ago, Scottish Cleaning Service said:

I'm not telling you and no climbing involved. Picked up another fence job today. I'm a ton a metre for a 6' fence with 4" posts just wondering what other folk charge?

Thanks for the reply, but there's really no need to be ignorant.

In case you were confused about my intention, I was trying to engage you in polite conversation about the apparently substantial tree job you have quoted for.

• Like 2