Lost job ☹️

SamanthaSunny

1 hour ago, Paddy1000111 said:

Whilst I agree with Paul about being tactful about what's said, if his wife does read this then maybe in the future she will check herself before banning her husband from employing a woman. Getting into a male led profession is hard enough for women without having their own sex against them too. My gf would be glad that I employed a woman if she's good at the job, equality and all that... 

We don't know that's the reason. Not sure that its a good idea speculating about reasons or involving the blokes wife IMHO. 

Flip side could be that they are aware of Sam posting threads on here and don't want all their jobs viewed online, the wife highlighted that and all of a sudden the Arbtalk jury have spoken! haha. 

This is just as much speculation as everyone else has posted but we all promise things that we want to deliver, in this case a job, and it doesn't always work out though through no fault of our own. Contracts could have fallen through, truck goes bang. All sorts of things that you couldn't forsee.

I promised my wife 12 inches, I just didn't tell her it would be in installments!

Its rough, but a good offer of a course has come from it so not all bad, I just don't think its too cool to rinse a bloke without knowing all of the story. 

Just my 2p worth!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Tommy_B said:

We don't know that's the reason. Not sure that its a good idea speculating about reasons or involving the blokes wife IMHO. 

Flip side could be that they are aware of Sam posting threads on here and don't want all their jobs viewed online, the wife highlighted that and all of a sudden the Arbtalk jury have spoken! haha. 

This is just as much speculation as everyone else has posted but we all promise things that we want to deliver, in this case a job, and it doesn't always work out though through no fault of our own. Contracts could have fallen through, truck goes bang. All sorts of things that you couldn't forsee.

I promised my wife 12 inches, I just didn't tell her it would be in installments!

Its rough, but a good offer of a course has come from it so not all bad, I just don't think its too cool to rinse a bloke without knowing all of the story. 

Just my 2p worth!

I'm just basing it on what Sam said, none of us speculating. If Sam says that's the reason I assume it is... 🤷🏼‍♂️

Edited by Paddy1000111
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1