Arborist Tattoos

SamanthaSunny

37 minutes ago, Rich Rule said:

Tommy, I checked the good times site and Nicole’s Instagram and low and behold...  my mates leg was in there.  I haven’t seen it for a while, only outlines last time I was back in the UK.

Check the quality of this out.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFgxkLJHnnf/?igshid=va7na9g6revk

Thats sick. Really clean work.

Fair play for him having the back of his knee done as well. My shin and my knee weren't fun at all. Feet hurt a fair bit as well but I think the back of the knee is meant to be right up there. Hats off!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Jack.P said:

personally I don’t really see the point in tats in general but I do have a few .but don't particularly like them or dislike them .The end results of the art is usually pretty amateur to a certain extent or maybe I was expecting too much.very few artists are actually any good at it .

Some are absolutely breathtaking Jack, I saw a religious depiction on someone’s arm once which made me feel emotional, sorry I am a female after all so I have no filter ? I say what I feel and give zero f@@cks what anyone thinks ?

On 15/11/2020 at 19:33, Samantha48 said:

I like it eggs ? everyone has tattoos these days. I bet you have one ?

I remember my granddad saying look at my tattoos When I was around 10yrs old, he was about 50yrs old , they looked lovely when I was in the army in India, we all had them. but they now look ugly. Every yr they look worse.

do me a favour and remember this..

I did remember, and I remembered to look at them each yr when I could see them in the summer. 
i,m very glad I’ve got none whatsoever ????

so take my advice go look at some old peeps tattoos. That just may inspire you to think twice..?

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, Wonky said:

I remember my granddad saying look at my tattoos When I was around 10yrs old, he was about 50yrs old , they looked lovely when I was in the army in India, we all had them. but they now look ugly. Every yr they look worse.

I did remember, and I remembered to look at them each yr when I could see them in the summer. 

so take my advice go look at some old peeps tattoos. That just may inspire you to think twice..?

Awww that’s a really sweet post and I guess you’re right x my grandad had a few and I had no idea what they were meant to be ? I only have tiny ones in hidden places that were just for me and I don’t intend having any more but I do like them on men. My lovely husband has a guards badge tattoo on the top of his arm and currently it looks great but I’m sure it will blur over the decades. Thank you for you advice Wonky ? x

1 hour ago, Wonky said:

My Granddad had similar , A swallow on the web between 1st finger and thumb , an anchor on the other wrist and one or two other things . They looked faded even then .  My son said he wanted to get a tat . I said I can't stop you but I am not keen . I reminded him that its not like buying a shirt you like .  You ware it a bit then it goes out of fashion  or you get fed up with it  and it goes in the draw .  That was a year ago or more . No visible tat on him yet .

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Wonky said:

Each to their own I guess.  I dont agree though. Bit like saying never go on holiday so you don't feel sad when you come home and never get in a car so you don't have an accident. 

Ive got 2 full sleeves, from my knee to my ankle, tops of both feet and my chest done, even if they fade when I'm 70, they're fine now and no-one is guaranteed to make it there anyway. No point worrying about what ifs in my opinion. I figure I'll have more important things to worry about by then! Haha

• Like 2