Arborist Tattoos

SamanthaSunny

13 hours ago, Gray git said:

_20201115_225954.jpeg_20201115_225938.jpeg

Always wanted to do something to combine these two design as it simbalises my son having a rare genetic condition that can be life threatening and likely life shortening so time together is precious but the Mrs isn't keen and I've never had the spare cash.

Awwww they are both good but I love the top one more so because of the sad story behind it ? I’m so so sorry about your little boy truly. She may change her mind but best not to cross a woman ? I assume you find some solace in your work outdoors amongst nature x 

Edited by Samantha48

19 hours ago, lux said:

I’ve been looking into a tattoo of late. I found a studio called old London road or something similar in Kingston , some of the work was hugely skilled. I’ll chase it all up again soon but I’m imagining there will be quite Some back log from Covid

My friend and her husband own that place.  They do some great work.  Say hello to Renea from Rich if you go there.

• Like 1

My friend and her husband run that place.  They do some great work.  Say hello to Renea from Rich if you go there.

Small world. Sadly my experience with the artist who was deemed best to do my design was pretty negative.
The guys talent is amazing. First class tattoo work. I gave him my brief via email but he decided for me that it was old hat and I should choose his idea. I wasn’t keen on his idea so he said he wouldn’t do my tattoo as it wasn’t his thing. He said he would see if one of their other artists would do the work and that was the last I heard from him.
It was very clear in the email conversation if you weren’t selecting a design he personally liked he wouldn’t do it.
Not good service.
The reason I selected their studio was a friends son had a sleeve done and I was amazed by the quality of work. Their studio isn’t local and I was happy to spend about £1500 as a budget so I was very disappointed with being brushed off as the artist didn’t like the design.

Hey I don’t like what some customers as me to do to their trees but I always carry out their work to the same standards .....
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, lux said:

Small world. Sadly my experience with the artist who was deemed best to do my design was pretty negative.
The guys talent is amazing. First class tattoo work. I gave him my brief via email but he decided for me that it was old hat and I should choose his idea. I wasn’t keen on his idea so he said he wouldn’t do my tattoo as it wasn’t his thing. He said he would see if one of their other artists would do the work and that was the last I heard from him.
It was very clear in the email conversation if you weren’t selecting a design he personally liked he wouldn’t do it.
Not good service.
The reason I selected their studio was a friends son had a sleeve done and I was amazed by the quality of work. Their studio isn’t local and I was happy to spend about £1500 as a budget so I was very disappointed with being brushed off as the artist didn’t like the design.

Hey I don’t like what some customers as me to do to their trees but I always carry out their work to the same standards .....

I’m glad you told them no and stuck to what you actually wanted because it’s your hard earned wages and I would of done the same Lux ? if you are trying to make a name for yourself then the tattoos you do are like advertisements so I can understand his logic however the customer wants what they want.

• Like 1

I’m glad you told them no and stuck to what you actually wanted because it’s your hard earned wages and I would of done the same Lux [emoji846] if you are trying to make a name for yourself then the tattoos you do are like advertisements so I can understand his logic however the customer wants what they want.

For sure. I didn’t want to be pushed into a design I wasn’t 100 percent on. The style of work was the same. What should of happened was I should of been passed back to the person responsible for allocating work to artists but the artist didn’t and really didn’t come across well in their emails.

Big shame as the work I’ve seen from there is amazing. I shelved the idea during lockdown and work got really busy so it was just this thread giving me a kick start again.

Now I need to find an equally good studio with better customer relations [emoji38]
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, lux said:

For sure. I didn’t want to be pushed into a design I wasn’t 100 percent on. The style of work was the same. What should of happened was I should of been passed back to the person responsible for allocating work to artists but the artist didn’t and really didn’t come across well in their emails.

Big shame as the work I’ve seen from there is amazing. I shelved the idea during lockdown and work got really busy so it was just this thread giving me a kick start again.

Now I need to find an equally good studio with better customer relations emoji38.png

That’s exactly how I am Lux if I’m treated kindly and they make you feel welcome then I will return time and time again but if I receive bad service I never return. There are too many people who have no idea how to engage with people and have no desire to change. No way to run a business and negative reviews spread like wildfire ? I hope you find somewhere suitable and don’t let anyone stop you doing something you want ??