Covid 19 inconsistencies

Acerforestry

Just now, Stubby said:

Was the cream for your strawberries , or something else bud ?

Was for my 2 year old. Shes getting horrendous eczema  on all her joints. Its heartbreaking really. Scratching day and night till she's bleeding. Its really painful when applying the cream so she fights it all the time. 

Gone are the days I'll be needing any special cream. :D Hemorrhoid cream maybe one day?

1 minute ago, trigger_andy said:

Was for my 2 year old. Shes getting horrendous eczema  on all her joints. Its heartbreaking really. Scratching day and night till she's bleeding. Its really painful when applying the cream so she fights it all the time. 

Gone are the days I'll be needing any special cream. :D Hemorrhoid cream maybe one day?

Oh mate . Sorry to learn of that . Poor little mite .  Hope she " grows " out of it . Bless her .

3 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

Hope so too. Im sure she will. Nothing like muddy puddles, wiggly worms and playing with the ducks and chickens to take her mind off of it though. Oh, and fresh veg. emoji3.png 

IMG_9250.jpg

She looks a tough determined lass .

3 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

She is. :D Not sure if thats from me or her Mother. :D 

Takes me back to when mine were little . My daughter is 17  now and my boy is 21 . He is a big lad but not fat . Plays American foot ball for Chi Uni . I would have preferred rugby but hey , sport is good . 

Just now, Stubby said:

Takes me back to when mine were little . My daughter is 17  now and my boy is 21 . He is a big lad but not fat . Plays American foot ball for Chi Uni . I would have preferred rugby but hey , sport is good . 

Your daughters the same age as my second oldest daughter then. :) My oldest is 19. We thought we'd start again for some strange reason. :D Best decision of our lives I think. I have either forgot the joy of spending endless days with little ones or I simply worked to hard when I was younger the first time and was hardly in the country to appreciate them. 

• Like 3

Just wish that there was a bit more conclusive evidence on how we should interact with one another.  This virus is obviously more infectious but the danger of death or severe illness seems to be much the same as any flu virus.  Anyone with a health condition will succumb to ordinary flu which is why they are so keen to vaccinate each year.

So Face masks for a start.  Either they are essential or they do not work.

I posted this cutting on the face mask thread, what are we meant to think when two surgeons are saying this?

IMG_2078.JPG

But there are face masks and face masks so how can a top grade mask possibly be counted as having the same protection as someone with a scarf or a bit of cloth they have made for themselves?

So we deem masks to be essential, so why are shop assistants ,children and people with conditions allowed not to wear one?

My wife came back from Denmark yesterday  and had to go via Amsterdam where she was one hour changing planes. She now has to be in quarantine for two weeks and yet I am able to pick her up and live with her in the same bed and then go into town shopping????

I think that the government needs to go  back to school with the children and learn about joined up handwriting.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Billhook said:

Just wish that there was a bit more conclusive evidence on how we should interact with one another.  This virus is obviously more infectious but the danger of death or severe illness seems to be much the same as any flu virus.  Anyone with a health condition will succumb to ordinary flu which is why they are so keen to vaccinate each year.

So Face masks for a start.  Either they are essential or they do not work.

I posted this cutting on the face mask thread, what are we meant to think when two surgeons are saying this?

IMG_2078.JPG

But there are face masks and face masks so how can a top grade mask possibly be counted as having the same protection as someone with a scarf or a bit of cloth they have made for themselves?

So we deem masks to be essential, so why are shop assistants ,children and people with conditions allowed not to wear one?

My wife came back from Denmark yesterday  and had to go via Amsterdam where she was one hour changing planes. She now has to be in quarantine for two weeks and yet I am able to pick her up and live with her in the same bed and then go into town shopping????

I think that the government needs to go  back to school with the children and learn about joined up handwriting.

Its not just the UK government thats not got a clue. Im in Quarantine in a hotel in Stavanger. The hotel still has regular guests. Im allowed to go to the bar and order a beer. :D I grab a coffee in the reception area along with all the other paying customers. Its mad. 

• Haha 1

The Government have realised that instilling fear in people as really fecked up, companies and their staff have realised that people don't need to get on public transport every morning, grab a Costa and a newspaper on the way to the office. Lots of people can work from home and inadvertently kill the rest of the economy so they are trying to fool people back to work, do the thick feckers think people haven't been working as productively from home?, before long companies will realise they don't need big offices in town because their staff don't need to be there to do their job so, to try to get people out again they are telling people to wear a face covering and get back out spending.

• Like 2