Lock Down?

5 shires

9 hours ago, Silverhooker said:

Correct Stere children do get it but they seem to get better quickly, adults are at risk if they are elderly and have major other medical problems especially respiratory.

im not saying this isn’t a major public health issue just we all need to be calm and follow sensible guidelines.

You’ll be thrown out of the NHS if you carry on with that sort of measured, considered, sensible discourse. 

Just about every NHS employee wheeled out to talk on the subject is riding the flaming, hysterical, Lefty bandwagon of “down with the Tory scum, hail Comrade Corbyn, we need much more money because the multitude of 6 figured salary ‘managers’ we already have seem to be not managing very well...”

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

This lock down ain’t so bad. IMG_6806.jpgIMG_1584788172.410429.jpg

A bit crazy with WTI crashing to $19 friday night. Read somewhere a trading house saying oil could even go negative if storage used up. Bought some Shell B shares friday for ISA, the 14% divi obviously not safe, but surely these lows wont last as cost of production wont be met anywhere except Saudi?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, tree-fancier123 said:

A bit crazy with WTI crashing to $19 friday night. Read somewhere a trading house saying oil could even go negative if storage used up. Bought some Shell B shares friday for ISA, the 14% divi obviously not safe, but surely these lows wont last as cost of production wont be met anywhere except Saudi?

Brent Crudes trading at $27 a barrel just now. Norway invested heavily in the kind of tech I do for a job.

WWW.HALLIBURTON.COM

Halliburton Intelligent Completions is the world's leading provider of intelligent completion technology to the upstream...

Meaning that the initial outlay for Drilling and Completing a well is very expensive, (yet recouped in a matter of weeks of production) but this results in a break even point of low $20's for many Platforms we work on here. Thats including having most guys here on 2 weeks work and 4 weeks off, all the tax the Producers have to pay etc.   

Not sure about the UK these days though? Even with the crap conditions and 3x3 rotations the boys have there the UK's break even point is most likely still above $30. In 2016 it was low to mid $40's. 

Im putting 10% of my Salary into my Companies Stock as we have a very good deal. :)

12 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

Brent Crudes trading at $27 a barrel just now. Norway invested heavily in the kind of tech I do for a job.

WWW.HALLIBURTON.COM

Halliburton Intelligent Completions is the world's leading provider of intelligent completion technology to the upstream...

Meaning that the initial outlay for Drilling and Completing a well is very expensive, (yet recouped in a matter of weeks of production) but this results in a break even point of low $20's for many Platforms we work on here. Thats including having most guys here on 2 weeks work and 4 weeks off, all the tax the Producers have to pay etc.   

Not sure about the UK these days though? Even with the crap conditions and 3x3 rotations the boys have there the UK's break even point is most likely still above $30. In 2016 it was low to mid $40's. 

Im putting 10% of my Salary into my Companies Stock as we have a very good deal. :)

Interesting, thanks. A safer bet than Shell (which could theoretically go bust if banks stop lending) would have been say fifteen, twenty grands worth of physical crude in barrels under a tarp in the back garden. No sell by date, it keeps well from what I can gather

• Like 1