Covid-19

Ratman

8 minutes ago, Scottish Cleaning Service said:

My father's father side of the family were very rich but my grandfather married beneath him so they side lined him. When my father became a millionaire he was accepted back in but he never knew them. That's the reason I am well off and becoming wealthier every month. Its in my DNA, I call it the money gene, you either have it or you don't. The best thing I decided to do was focus on my own life and avoid other peoples lives. Once you drop the toxic folk or draggers then your business life booms. I can tell that character trigger had an episode in his early life that scorched his mind. Every since then he has never been able to let it go or forgive and now lives in bitterness. Living in bitterness is the worse thing anyone can do because it doesn't let you strive to your full potential. 😉

Wealthy ancestors. Millionaire father. Claims that you’re also well off are all completely contradictory to your other posts about how you’re now having to work 7 days a week cleaning windows because your supposedly amazing state pension only covers the mortgage which if you’re that well off, at retirement age and still have a mortgage makes not one jot of sense. 

So much for the “money gene” when you’re retired and still having to scratch a living doing manual Labour. 

You really are full of it. 

• Like 2

Ole-Petter-Ottersen-Terje-Bendiksby-NTB.jpg NORWAYTODAY.INFO
Professor Jonas F. Ludvigsson at Karolinska Institutet (KI) in Stockholm will stop researching COVID-19 after receiving a...  
Ludvigsson, who is also a pediatrician at Örebro University Hospital, has received hate messages and threats for his research, including a study that showed that primary school teachers are less likely to become seriously ill with coronavirus than other adults.
WWW.WHO.INT

WHO’s Dr Katherine O’Brien busts some vaccine myths related to infertility, DNA and composition of vaccines in this week’s Science in 5.

12 hours ago, trigger_andy said:
WWW.BMJ.COM

Little is known about the interests of the doctors, scientists, and academics on whose advice the UK government relies to...

I really dont know why I continue to spood feed you knowing full well you're gonna cook up some half arsed apologist response. 

But the link is from the British Medical Journal so hopefully you'll actually take the time to read through it and digest it instead of automatically poo-pooing it simply because of who posted it. 

I had already seen that tbh. But that didn't answer the question of what vested interests do they have and what decisions are they pushing through? 

You don't answer anything, pointing to some document doesnt prove your theory. 

Since you've read it all show me the part that proves they have these so called vested interests and that they are changing the out come of their decisions. 

You spoon feed nothing of use, aren't you surprised why people keep asking you the same questions?

I’ve repeatedly answered your questions but it seems nothing will give you what you consider a satisfactory answer. My thoughts align with that in the link and there is simply nothing further I can nor wish to add to that. 

Another member here is obsessed with the word dogmatic yet you seem to fit the bill rather well here. I’m sorry I can’t give you the answers that would leave you howling in faux-rage that you so clearly and desperately crave. 

This will be my final response to you on this matter. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Mesterh said:

I had already seen that tbh. But that didn't answer the question of what vested interests do they have and what decisions are they pushing through? 

You don't answer anything, pointing to some document doesnt prove your theory. 

Since you've read it all show me the part that proves they have these so called vested interests and that they are changing the out come of their decisions. 

You spoon feed nothing of use, aren't you surprised why people keep asking you the same questions?

In many things in life you will never ever ever get the proof you crave. Classic example is the lies and deceit around Blair and WMD it’s common knowledge it was bullshit of the highest order but he is still swanning around and unbelievable as it is being listened too. Can it be proved etc etc 🤷‍♂️ No one in a position of power will be stupid enough to leave the obvious trail you seem to want to find before you acknowledge that maybe just maybe there is some credence in some of the claims. 

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 1

Just now, Scottish Cleaning Service said:

I am thinking of setting up a business that tests equipment to give folk an idea of what one to choose. A bit like "Which" so newbies can get an idea before spending money on something that's not much use to them. Probably charge a £1 a month subscription and have around 5 items to test but really concentrate on the top three. I have had the domain name for a decade but never done anything with it because I must have about 50 domain names. Every forum I have been on, I have noticed folk asking plenty of questions when deciding to buy something to work with. Will keep you posted if I decide to set it in motion. 😉

Please don’t. 

14 hours ago, trigger_andy said:

But the sad reality is they are! Its just a cold hard fact. 

We're so focused on the ethics of shielding the people who are on average 82 years or older over the ravages we're doing to the young and I find that grossly out of proportion and wrong. 

My 17 year old is at a very critical point in her education and her acceptance into Medical School to train as a Doctor hinges on her grades this year. How well do you think that's going from her bedroom? She was a previously outgoing girl who studied hard but still found the odd hour for her friends. Now she's a depressed wreck. 

My three year old has had no interaction with anyone her age for almost a third of her life, the very stages she needs to be. She seen a woman walk past the house and she asked if that was maybe a friend for her.  

To say that I am seething even thinking about this is an understatement thats constantly brought to the fore when I see my work collogues here in Norway proponing meetings as they are dropping the kids off at barnehage. 

And not one person here has come up with an even remotely valid reason other than ''its different over there'' for why the approaches in Norway and the UK are vastly different and yet the infections rates are still lower than the UK. 

You can see with your own eyes the problems these restrictions cause but think it's ok for the vulnerable to be locked away as long as you and your own can go back to normal! Wow.

It would be far more devastating for the vulnerable and their careers/immediate family who will also have to shield if they were locked away while we all got on with things. 

Thankfully no government has gone down that route and non will, except many North Korea. 

No doubt there are big differences between Norway and the UK as there is obviously something seriously wrong here in the UK. We have basically the worst death rate in the world even with all our restrictions. Do you not think that if we followed Norway's plan the death and infection rate would be far far worse than it is now? 

44 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

I’ve repeatedly answered your questions but it seems nothing will give you what you consider a satisfactory answer. My thoughts align with that in the link and there is simply nothing further I can nor wish to add to that. 

Another member here is obsessed with the word dogmatic yet you seem to fit the bill rather well here. I’m sorry I can’t give you the answers that would leave you howling in faux-rage that you so clearly and desperately crave. 

This will be my final response to you on this matter. 

Yes my last response here too.

You haven't answered anything at all!

You suspect that members of sage are making decisions with their own interests at heart but you don't know who is doing it, why they are doing it and more importantly what it is they are doing. All you have done is point to an article that asks for more transparency so we can see if there are any conflicts of interest. The fact that most of the medical profession agree with sages decisions should surely make you think your theory is unfounded.