What would you charge?

AWarb00

Sorry Eggs and other people, been on my big build at home all day, just seen the thumbs up off everyone regards Vesp and him being a complete [emoji931][emoji773]!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Any Vesp, this ones for you ya retarded carrot poker!
I wouldn’t have the foggiest first idea on taking a tree down, other than cutting it near the bottom and when i thought the time was right then running like chuff the other way!
Anyhow.... on this occasion the OP requested a little advice but also said there wasn’t enough room to simply fell the tree. So.... first off (from a outside complete novice looking in) that would suggest a staggered take down, remove limbs etc first then cut main trunk down in sections. Looking at size of the tree i would av thought that the use of a crane (if possible with access) would be a huge advantage. If not the some kind of rigging/rope scenario to lower the sections down (way above my pay grade and knowledge) at the thought of all this i would of thought a full day for 3 men done and dusted possibly, maybe a return in the morning for a clean up?! ?‍♂️ I could be way off the mark but i’m all ears on hearing different.

Now i dont know you other than being on the Arbtalk forum, sure as hell get the feeling i dont wana know ya either, theres never any reasoning with you, you are all about me me me in your mine mine mine world!

So not to rant on any longer, pipe down and knob off ya tit! Let the rest of us listen to reason and valid opinions! (Let me learn!)
If you chewed down on a sock or three you might even learn something yaself!.... or even better, gag!!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

If want to bleat about a job costing a couple of grand then this is gonna be the future of tree work..   

If  a customer is to be charged three an half grand might as well get their money's worth and get this in to do the job in an hr...

8 minutes ago, Ratman said:

Sorry Eggs and other people, been on my big build at home all day, just seen the thumbs up off everyone regards Vesp and him being a complete emoji931.pngemoji773.png!!! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Any Vesp, this ones for you ya retarded carrot poker!
I wouldn’t have the foggiest first idea on taking a tree down, other than cutting it near the bottom and when i thought the time was right then running like chuff the other way!
Anyhow.... on this occasion the OP requested a little advice but also said there wasn’t enough room to simply fell the tree. So.... first off (from a outside complete novice looking in) that would suggest a staggered take down, remove limbs etc first then cut main trunk down in sections. Looking at size of the tree i would av thought that the use of a crane (if possible with access) would be a huge advantage. If not the some kind of rigging/rope scenario to lower the sections down (way above my pay grade and knowledge) at the thought of all this i would of thought a full day for 3 men done and dusted possibly, maybe a return in the morning for a clean up?! ?‍♂️ I could be way off the mark but i’m all ears on hearing different.

Now i dont know you other than being on the Arbtalk forum, sure as hell get the feeling i dont wana know ya either, theres never any reasoning with you, you are all about me me me in your mine mine mine world!

So not to rant on any longer, pipe down and knob off ya tit! Let the rest of us listen to reason and valid opinions! (Let me learn!)
If you chewed down on a sock or three you might even learn something yaself!.... or even better, gag!!!

You gave the impression once over you dabbled in a bit of tree work for the buzz once over..  now you wouldn't have a clue how to take a tree down?....   

4 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful & difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid.

You could do with concentrating on the job you have, I heard tell it was gonna cost sixty billion to clean up the North Sea infrastructure on the oil fields..  pretty soon they'll need all the oil money to clean up not dig up...

You gave the impression once over you dabbled in a bit of tree work for the buzz once over..  now you wouldn't have a clue how to take a tree down?....   

Nope... YOUR WRONG AGAIN ya [emoji931][emoji773]
Never said i did tree work. Simply said if a tree had come down in a farmers field or the likes, then i may get a call asking me to come cut it up. Rewards come in firewood for me, a lot of enjoyment from using my saws, some sawdust for the livestock, and a happy person thats got a job done for em. Therefore.... the takedown is already done for me. The only issues i have to contemplate is if they are hung up on a wall or something, sat under tension etc. As of yet i’ve managed ok, occasionally i have called upon a friend to assist had i been a little unsure, but not had a issue really yet. I am aware though that trees can be as lethal led down as they are stood up... are you?!
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

You could do with concentrating on the job you have, I heard tell it was gonna cost sixty billion to clean up the North Sea infrastructure on the oil fields..  pretty soon they'll need all the oil money to clean up not dig up...

Still Drilling, New Platforms going in all the time. More oil, more Wells life is good. :) Guess its like cutting the Grass, in a way. :D We'll always need Oil and we'll always need men to perform unskilled Manual labour like cutting the Grass. Circle of life and  all that, we need people at the bottom rung as well as the top. :) 

• Like 1