What would you charge?

AWarb00

1 minute ago, Ratman said:

Bet he hasn’t got a self propelled mower!.... bets its a “push” mower emoji6.png can’t afford one cos hes a part time grass cutter who spends most of his time ont settee smoking rollups and drinking earl grey tea cos he thinks hes important!

I actually think he just speaks shite to the grass for a few hours till it withers and dies. A kind of Grass Suicide.  :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I actually think he just speaks shite to the grass for a few hours till it withers and dies. A kind of Grass Suicide.  [emoji3] 

Suppose its nearest he’ll get seen as they’ve banned glyphosate over the counter! Chuffing ?!!!

8 minutes ago, Ratman said:

Vesp does his homework too ya know! On allsorts from fruit of the loom t-shirts to tree dismantles (wearing said t-shirts!) hes a youtube whizz ya know?! Has lots of traveller friends that he buys things off, has a knackered truck with a payload of..... sounds like less than a ton emoji15.pngemoji849.png may as well buy my old van off me (minus the chickens) knows how to trim a hedge for the old dear up the cul-de-sac........ hes a proper knowledgable bloke ya know Andy, so STOP taking the piss out of him and damn well take him seriously will you!!! you’ll always be in the wrong!

I wouldn't want people to get the wrong Idea Ratty, the gypo's I know are the ones I want to know..  they come down to collect any scrap lying around..   and can you believe it a fella brings me painkillers for my back and one of em comes down for a few of them...

I don't buy stolen equipment in fact quite the opposite, though I wouldn't grass I'm not beyond pointing the police in the general direction of thievery..

Been offered cheep chippers in the past and chainsaws, never entertain them......   I could buy a knocked off chipper tomorrow for a quarter the asking price on ebay..  

But I'd rather buy a rough second hand one and take a chance than buy stolen tackle..

• Confused 1

I wouldn't want people to get the wrong Idea Ratty, the gypo's I know are the ones I want to know..  they come down to collect any scrap lying around..   and can you believe it a fella brings me painkillers for my back and one of em comes down for a few of them...

I don't buy stolen equipment in fact quite the opposite, though I wouldn't grass I'm not beyond pointing the police in the general direction of thievery..

Been offered cheep chippers in the past and chainsaws, never entertain them......   I could buy a knocked off chipper tomorrow for a quarter the asking price on ebay..  
But I'd rather buy a rough second hand one and take a chance than buy stolen tackle..

No comment!

13 minutes ago, Ratman said:

Bet he hasn’t got a self propelled mower!.... bets its a “push” mower emoji6.png can’t afford one cos hes a part time grass cutter who spends most of his time ont settee smoking rollups and drinking earl grey tea cos he thinks hes important!

I have two mowers Ratty, both top end Honda's..   open the back of my van and its like looking at a stilh catalogue  of gardening equipment..   

Have they? I still see it in the stores, Tesco even.

The proper stuff yeah, if you wana buy it in strong form (farmers grade as i call it) ya need proof of id and a sprayers licence i believe. Similar type things have followed suit too i think, things like kurtail for marestail... (not being derogatory to the genuine honest ones out there, only Vesp) a good gardener would know.
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

I have two mowers Ratty, both top end Honda's..   open the back of my van and its like looking at a stilh catalogue  of gardening equipment..   

got a m8 in kearsly a proper tree surgeon (i'm a proper tree surgeon but he is 10 classes above me )  next time i'm up there maybe i can see your set up ? or take photo  next to my m8s house

Edited by Cheesy pete