What are your biggest pet peeves?

nath

I think that they just push the boundaries to see how far they can go. (Dogs and kids) and when it's wishy washy they don't really understand where the boundaries are. But it's hard with kids, my niece told me when she was six years old, that she could do what she wanted at school, because the teachers couldn't smack her. At 14 she was in care because she was pretty wayward, but now she's a parent she sees that discipline and structure is important. Her kids don't mess her about at all. 

Kids (old and young) are so much happier with boundaries.
An absence of boundaries does not equal freedom, despite how much we want to kick against them.
  • Like 2

On 02/06/2018 at 11:01, Ty Korrigan said:

Same people often use images like this one for publicity which fools the unsuspecting public but rings alarm bells for those who know better.

Ty

FB_IMG_1527790748395.jpg

why?  because hes left a few stubs to stand on? nothing to get your frilly knickers in a twist over surely

On 01/06/2018 at 17:19, woody paul said:

Even more if they come out yo see how things are going drinking 1 then not offering you one.

Yep had that a fair few times, some people are unbelievably rude, sometimes I wonder if they don't do it on purpose...they like the whole master/servant feeling

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, AshleyBuck said:

wow this topic has distracted me! Why cant we all just do our thing and be happy ey ? doesn't matter what everyone else is doing reallt does it

Totally agree with you, very sensible.  But surely there are some things that just wind you up.....?

Supermarkets...

The jetsam and flopsam of humanity that frequent them...  I can't do my shopping without spending most the time pouring scorn on what I see in there..   this one needs to lose weight, this one got dressed up just to do a bit of shopping look at what she's wearing?..   how the hell does he shag that of a night..  and on it goes...

here an there a good looking girl to distract my attention for a minute..  I swear the only people I can get along with are the checkout ladies..  the salt of the earth for the most part..

Edited by Vespasian

Totally agree with you, very sensible.  But surely there are some things that just wind you up.....?
oh for sure! Ive employed a few people who wear their pants on top of their trousers! and the clear up on jobs is like a proper pet hate of mine to the point where my lads have labelled my blower wife 2 haha. But we all started somewhere :-)