Brexit ! what will this mean ? ( lets get a good thread going )

digaholedumper

1 hour ago, Mark J said:

She can barely maintain a majority in the house of commons.  It is clear to see that even her own cabinet dislike her.  I can't see how someone in that position can possibly walk into what are major political negotiations, without everyone knowing she's a busted flush.

That's not doing our country too much good.

Surely by measuring sticks like that she’s is the best person for the job given that she did the best in the elections?

9 minutes ago, WesD said:

Surely by measuring sticks like that she’s is the best person for the job given that she did the best in the elections?

Agree totally whilst she did not win with a majority parliament and id be first to say that the election campaign showed she is no natural show woman she did regardless of what some seem to think win the election.

59 minutes ago, EdwardC said:

So, who owns Jaguar, Bentley, Range Rover/Land Rover, Red Bull, Rolls Royce, Ford Transit ice cream vans! Minis, Caterpillar, the company making London taxis, in fact who owns most of what is being promoted as British. Not the British that's for sure.

Ownership is an entirely separate issue, just like French or Chinese 'ownership' of the UK nuclear power generation capability.

Big money is global not national - we ain't gonna change that anytime soon.

Workers wages however, that is another matter and one that is directly related to where stuff is made.

5 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Theresa May as I've stated  unless you can come up with a viable alternative.

Brexit is new to everyone & everything that has gone before if I'm not very much mistaken, If we as ( I wont say Brits ), I will say UK citizens :001_smile: ( & that should cover everyone with a UK interest ) all put our differences aside we would be stronger together, Take a football team as an example, if 11 players play "every man for him self" then quite frankly they don't stand much chance of winning the match, if the same 11 team players respect each team mates skills & they play as a team there is a good chance of a really good game & a win if everything goes to plan People & parties are of no importance & the sooner the public grasp this fact the sooner we may see one strong brexit team ready to take on the world.

The public are going to dance to whatever tune is played by the politicians & they will dance even harder & faster when the news spins fact ( News always sells & bad news & panic sells more ). We as the man on the street don't know the half of what is going on, I would bet my last $ they all know how the deal will finish up already its already been decided, If they can drag it out a bit longer  it will help the expenses claim they put in at the end of each month, I bet they have had a smashing xmas party & they have all swapped xmas cards & gifts at the last summit.

There is no way you can trust anyone in top level politics, How do you think they got there to start with :2gunsfiring_v1:

Well that's what I think :D, what do you lot think ?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, TIMON said:

If you think this is bad, wait until Corbyn and co turn us into a cross between Greece and Venezuela....

Yes but their policies are fresh and new, so fresh they carry a best before date of mid 1970s......they have just not been experienced by our younger general public!

• Like 6

14 hours ago, Mark J said:

She can barely maintain a majority in the house of commons.  It is clear to see that even her own cabinet dislike her.  I can't see how someone in that position can possibly walk into what are major political negotiations, without everyone knowing she's a busted flush.

That's not doing our country too much good.

But SHE won!!

Does not say much for those who lost!!:sneaky2:

• Like 1