Whats your multione loader doing today ?

digaholedumper

2 hours ago, dumper said:

The difference between 820kgs and 700 kgs is 14.5 % if the tax man took that off you would be very upset it’s the deference between easily moving a builders bag of ballast and tipping over these figures are ideal tyres on hard surface level fat operator in the seat full tank off fuel etc multione always went on about tipping capacity rather than actual operating capacity this was the reason I bought Avant. 

It's 14.5%. It's not 'a vast amount of capacity'.

800kg would still be on it's knees lifting a bag of ballast- just a slight bump could cause it to tip, so I'd always say to anyone looking to lift a certain weight regularly to overspec their choice. Also, demo first. I did, and quickly realised that the 6.3 was a toy compared to the 8.4, and that if I wanted to shift a ton bag around easily then I'd really need to find the extra £8k.

MultiOne seem very open with their figures, even quoting capacity with weights for both straight and articulated.

On 25/01/2022 at 20:48, AHPP said:

Could you get a picture of what the stops look like please.

Here it is, the first arrow points to the stop itself, the second to the piece that couples with it to, well, stop it.

this is taken from the side of the machine with the grab in (or nearly) in ‘toucan’  position

4EACEE13-28DE-432E-B5FA-2133DEDE35A2.jpeg

Edited by Mick Dempsey
  • Like 1

If you have one of the smaller loaders a pallet will become your most useful  addition. Whilst moving a bag of sand for example lift onto pallet using the bags lifting loops then place pallet underneath carry load on the pallet as your lifting capacity will be greater. Or if the bags are unsuitable buy the bag lifter attachment as this balance the weight better than using the forks on the lifting loops.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/02/2022 at 17:41, Mick Dempsey said:

My 9.5 is up for sale, all sorted now, still 2 years warranty left. 70hrs 

I will put it on Arbtrader tomorrow. €38k plus vat. In France obvs but I sold the LR tipper on here to a guy with some hutzpah who got a bargain.

Surprised your moving it on Mick, when I see your videos I get extreme kit envy. You’ll have to take on a few more blokes to replace that😳

6 minutes ago, dan blocker said:

Surprised your moving it on Mick, when I see your videos I get extreme kit envy. You’ll have to take on a few more blokes to replace that😳

Don’t worry Dan, I bought the equivalent Avant.

It’s a long story, involving  French customer service, weeks of delays and a breakdown of trust with the supplier.

I still like the MO, but I cannot deal with the French franchise anymore.

A221FD9A-E0FE-484B-83C6-DD1B95E4F424.jpeg

Edited by Mick Dempsey
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...