Whats your multione loader doing today ?

digaholedumper

With the risk of taking this thread back 6 or 7 posts, I come across this photo earlier today & decided to share it, we had an open day back in the summer & this was one of the displays we had for customers to see !  Everything is standard with no tricks or props ect, its a 9 series Multione ( with rear weights ) lifting a 7 series Multione with over-size tyres & wheels, 

When you take the load centres, the weight of the pallet & the weight of the forks into consideration , You have to agree it is a all impressive sight .  The 9 series machine was just about on the limit & common-sense told you not to lift any higher, ( Please share your thoughts on how an insurance claim might read if it had all gone wrong ) :)

IMG_20170807_145500501_HDR.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Yes impressive, but you keep using this thread to flog your wares.

Sorry about that, we are machinery dealers & can't stop trying to sell,  

I have been building my own simple log processor over the last 6 months, I will get some photos of that over the weekend & share them with you guys. 

1 hour ago, digaholedumper said:

With the risk of taking this thread back 6 or 7 posts, I come across this photo earlier today & decided to share it, we had an open day back in the summer & this was one of the displays we had for customers to see !  Everything is standard with no tricks or props ect, its a 9 series Multione ( with rear weights ) lifting a 7 series Multione with over-size tyres & wheels, 

When you take the load centres, the weight of the pallet & the weight of the forks into consideration , You have to agree it is a all impressive sight .  The 9 series machine was just about on the limit & common-sense told you not to lift any higher, ( Please share your thoughts on how an insurance claim might read if it had all gone wrong ) :)

IMG_20170807_145500501_HDR.jpg

We like the looks of this do you have the big one in stock

23 hours ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Yes impressive, but you keep using this thread to flog your wares.

:thumbup1:

Had it been in-keeping of the thread title it'd be cool, even if a sales demo (that happened today).

I genuinely would like to see what day to day jobs loaders are doing, even the mundane stuff :) 

• Like 1

On 10/26/2017 at 20:22, Al Cormack said:

Yes, it was the rotator bit I was wondering about.

Some of the newer Avants have an extra valve slice on the valve block to run rear end hydraulics, with the ports blanked off & the lever removed, So if that is the case with your one its just a case of some hoses & a lever & your in business, The older machines may not have this spare valve but without checking you should not rule it out, To get a rotator running quickly & cheaply you could put some quick release hydraulic fittings on the tele-boom hoses where they connect to the telescopic boom cylinder, set the tele-boom to the desired length stop the machine un-couple the hoses & use these to power a rotator, if you get my drift.

• Like 1