Whats your multione loader doing today ?

digaholedumper

19 minutes ago, digaholedumper said:

Absolutely  Brilliant , we done some demo & test work mid summer, using this mower & it left all our staff lost for words with its performance, ( photos + report following ) in the next day or two. 

Id be interested to see that. thanks

I have an avant 420, i have heard that the avant mower collector is not very good so interested if my 420 would drive the tornado mower.

6 minutes ago, shillo said:

I have an avant 420 ...

Are you happy with the 420... or would you get a bigger 528?. Am looking for a yard machine to move logs and chip. Not envisage moving tree trunks.... 

Edited by warren

Why argue there's no need just look at basic specs for example engine size, hydraulic flow and tipping load. I know it's down to personal choice but the MultiOne range is a serious contender.

avant 528 

26 hp flow rate 36l per min tipping load 950kgs 

avant 630 

26hp 44l per min and tipping load 1000kgs

multione 5.3

28hp 42 l per min and a tipping load of 1140kgs 

• Like 1

Unfortunately it all boils down to price. Green is cheaper than blue (so far in my experience) .. unless you'd like to change that ;) ... (and i have a green  dealer about 20 mins away should things go wrong) .. but I've not signed anything yet. 

Edited by warren