Whats your multione loader doing today ?

digaholedumper

16 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

Jeez.....

That's an upselling opportunity - they MUST need a 10 and all the trimmings!!

:thumbup:

I'm fairly sure it won't be a 10,   Maybe a 6 or 7 with muck grab, bucket, forks & tornado mower if we're lucky,   Every one thinks selling is easy but there is a fair bit of luck involved along side the work :) 

I'm fairly sure it won't be a 10,   Maybe a 6 or 7 with muck grab, bucket, forks & tornado mower if we're lucky,   Every one thinks selling is easy but there is a fair bit of luck involved along side the work [emoji4] 

I hear that! A LOT of work, a lot of time wasters, a lot of dead ends I should imagine.

Good luck with it!

Why, what happens?

You have to use the elec switch on the consul to divert the hyd to the uppy downy motor for changing the angle of the finger bar through vertical to horizontal.

If (a) you forget to switch off hi-flo AND throttle back or (b) forget to disengage the elect divert switch before going back to cutting and you activate the joystick thumb button the head positioning action is WAY, WAY too fast!

Not sure if that makes sense....?

You have to use the elec switch on the consul to divert the hyd to the uppy downy motor for changing the angle of the finger bar through vertical to horizontal.

If (a) you forget to switch off hi-flo AND throttle back or (b) forget to disengage the elect divert switch before going back to cutting and you activate the joystick thumb button the head positioning action is WAY, WAY too fast!

Not sure if that makes sense....?

I can 100% confirm that! Low flow = slow, accurate adjustment. High flow = vertical to horizontal in a second. The same case for the side shift flail, switch out of high before you adjust - squeeky bum moment as the weight of the flail really lurches the machine forward if not.
  • Like 1