Unimog

Dean Lofthouse

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arther ibbet have a 1999 round cab mog for sale they also have a square cab with chip box and chainsaw/tool box on the cab roof most useful person to speak to is Tim ibbet 01480 473452.He uses a U900 mog for off road truck trials

pic of the green mog steve said about at ibbets

Image000-1.jpg[/img]

very nice, uprated springs and loads of other extas i think it was a u1200? lost the info he gave me but out of my price range 17000 +vat

Think the roof storage looks a bit odd and aint to practical though but that can be taken off

pic of the green mog steve said about at ibbets

Image000-1.jpg[/img]

very nice, uprated springs and loads of other extas i think it was a u1200? lost the info he gave me but out of my price range 17000 +vat

Think the roof storage looks a bit odd and aint to practical though but that can be taken off

Think that roof strorage is one of Frank atkinsons

i've seen those on his website

I've had to from him and they've all ben fine, the secret is to get somone in the know to look them over first and get Vos to rectify any faults before delivery.

Years ago they were awfull but i really do think they have improved now.

I had one of those roof boxes on my 1st U1000, as Marc said great for kit that isn't used reguarly. The problem is with them you need to climb onto the roof and hold one side down with your foot to close it properly.

Lee you jump on Mogs all the time but have no experience of running or owning one, gets on my t***s from time to time ;)

I do like the look of that roof box!But I think that will have to wait untill I have made the chip box for the back of mine,I wish it were easier to source Alloy bits and peices here.

The biggest detractors of Unimogs that I have encountered have never owned one and never seem to turn down the offer of a wee drive around the block.

P.s.Can you tell I'm quietly excited by the new chipper?

Picture-013.jpg.6b18723890b295d1a1313e08feef74af.jpg