Having to much qualifications

Nikk

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After brexit kicks in, there will be no restrictions!! We'll be free of health an safety and all that nonsense, turn up with a saw, cut the feck out of it! Job done! Make Britain great again.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

That's not going to happen , how many jobs for the boys club that is being justified by health and safety does the industry already support ... if any thing it will be an excuse to get more regulated. Look at all the BS between nptc FISA we have to jump through it has nothing to do with Europe.

That's not going to happen , how many jobs for the boys club that is being justified by health and safety does the industry already support ... if any thing it will be an excuse to get more regulated. Look at all the BS between nptc FISA we have to jump through it has nothing to do with Europe.

Spot on. HASWA 1974 was all 'our own' doing without input from Brussels.

The 'sue their arse off for everything' mentality came from the USA not Brussels.:sneaky2:

I would look at someone with CS30 and good attitude. CS38 can be a help as you can provide the rescue cover. Chipper ticket so the company can show 'all staff qualified to carry out their job'. :thumbup1:

Other tickets depend on your planned area of work.

The last 'trainee' we had with loads of tickets was found dozing in the cab while we were all slaving away. That was his last day at work.:thumbdown:

After brexit kicks in, there will be no restrictions!! We'll be free of health an safety and all that nonsense, turn up with a saw, cut the feck out of it! Job done! Make Britain great again.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

I think you will find that the UK is the most H&S obsessed country of all , just look back over many many threads / videos on here to see how many pop up and love to state just how dangerous / against the rules something is ( even the most petty "offence " ) so many zealous officials that can quote every detail of legislation , sadly it has become almost a religion to some !!! ... sad ...

I think you will find that the UK is the most H&S obsessed country of all , just look back over many many threads / videos on here to see how many pop up and love to state just how dangerous / against the rules something is ( even the most petty "offence " ) so many zealous officials that can quote every detail of legislation , sadly it has become almost a religion to some !!! ... sad ...

Is the British love-affair with rules and regulations regional or across the board? Just wondering, would one find the same level of preoccupation with H&S in very rural communities as in suburban sprawl areas? Really, I'm not judging, just keen to know.