Weight loss

Stefan Palokangas

THC and CBD is a great reliever of many things, look at Sativex for a 'big pharma' start, and avoid any artificial cannabinoids like the plague. My wife uses cannabis oil for MS pain, she says it has been life changing. Likewise my father in law has AS, and has gone through all the meds up to the last ditch Itanercept (spelling) which pretty much guarantees cancer at some point. He has been on it about two years now, worked incredibly well for six months, and now wishes he'd never started it - so many side effects and a massively reduced immune system. He also uses cannabis and it helps no end with the munchies being the only downside! The legal CBD oils available vary in quality (some lesser brands tested at virtually non existent levels) and do help, but it's proven that whole plant extracts work better - THC and CBD are the two most abundant cannabinoids, but I think there are at least 60.

PM me if you want more info...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

this is all relative in my opinion, to anyone losing weight i'd say don't lose too much as that can be just as bad.

as a big fella i just don't want to go over 18st, i have a BMI of 31 according to that machine at the doctors but it doesn't take into account my physicality and i'm sure rugby players, rowers or body builders are in the same boat. i'm 17st at present and 6'3" but am broad and strong.

not sure if anyone can watch this link but if it works i wonder if i count as a chunky monkey???

http://www.hudl.com/technique/video/view/KzhBsCm7?e=7487994