Potus ???

TimberCutterDartmoor

Next POTUS?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Next POTUS?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump

Could be spun as a "good news" story.....?

Oh, come on...... You got to have a sense of humour! :blushing:

My American Mrs thought this was highly amusing!

On a lighter note, wasn't it lovely to see Madonna, Charlotte Church, Ashley Judd and all the others demonstrating what wonderfully kind, tolerant, warm and loving human beings they really are!!

I totally disagree, I think Trumps gonna do well... Obviously he's gonna make a monkey out of himself here an there but I think when his Presidency is over people will look back fondly on it..

The PC liberal cowards of our age need someone to knock some sense into them... Trumps the man to do it....

Once our political class get back on message, after Trumps shamed them to the errors of their ways, then we can get back to the mundane things in life and not be to concerned about who's in the White House, or sat twiddling their thumbs in Downing Street....

I disagree entirely.

Following on, here is a link to the transcript of Donald Trump's speech to the CIA.

Watch Donald Trump give first CIA speech and his 1,000% backing - full transcript - Mirror Online

I challenge you to read it out loud. I lasted about 3 minutes before losing the will to live. If a poorer public speaker has ever existed, I'd like to meet them. I feel that whilst his case is perhaps hopeless, it might be fixable:

[ame]

[/ame]

I disagree entirely.

Following on, here is a link to the transcript of Donald Trump's speech to the CIA.

Watch Donald Trump give first CIA speech and his 1,000% backing - full transcript - Mirror Online

I challenge you to read it out loud. I lasted about 3 minutes before losing the will to live. If a poorer public speaker has ever existed, I'd like to meet them. I feel that whilst his case is perhaps hopeless, it might be fixable:

I agree that Obama was a gifted orator, the only problem is that just about all of his words were empty.

His farewell speech was really excellent........ if only it had been true.

If only it had been sooner....?

Come come now Kevin, you're an intelligent man, possibly!

I understand why brexit and trump are here, and I believe it's not because they are the answer!

As Theresa said "no deal is better than a bad deal".

I see trump and brexit as the "no deal",

In other words, the status quo is not acceptable so "feck it" let's take anything that comes along.

And here we are!

Of course, any deal is better than no deal as we know.

If you don't have any dealings you're finished.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Edited by Mull

Come come now Kevin, you're an intelligent man, possibly!

I understand why brexit and trump are here, and I believe it's not because they are the answer!

As Theresa said "no deal is better than a bad deal".

I see trump and brexit as the "no deal",

In other words, the status quo is not acceptable so "feck it" let's take anything that comes along.

And here we are!

Of course, any deal is better than no deal as we know.

If you don't have any dealings you're finished.

:001_huh: Really????:001_huh:

OK, I'll swap you a potato for your house? Come on thats the only deal I'm offering and as you know "any deal is better than no deal":001_rolleyes:

:001_huh: Really????:001_huh:

OK, I'll swap you a potato for your house? Come on thats the only deal I'm offering and as you know "any deal is better than no deal":001_rolleyes:

If I really needed a deal I'd take your potato, but I don't!

Populism is a bad thing. What is best for the electorate isn't exactly what the electorate want. I want someone more intelligent than me representing me on a local, national and international level.

Ohhh, so you think the electorate are so stupid that they cant decide the candidate that will act in their interests? I guess we might as well let the Queen reign over us then?

A populist candidate like Trump is only capable of producing meaningless soundbites.

Wow! Someone that can tell the future! What else does our crystal ball tell you? Did your crystal ball tell you that Trump would send a few tweets and Ford deicide to open a new car plant in America instead of Mexico? A couple of thousand jobs is hardly a "soundbite".

The next 4 years is going to be a disaster.

Where did you get your crystal ball? Or are you someone that makes stuff up on the internet to appear smart?

Hopefully this experiment with right wing populist politics (Trump and Brexit) doesn't last long. The only way to describe it is regressive. That being said, with the apparent rise of what can only be described as Idiocracy, I don't hold out much hope.

Why don't you consult your crystal ball to see how long "right wing populist politics" lasts? I predict it will last a long time as Westerners are getting fed up with politicians that don't listen to them.