• Donald Trump

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's a lot of (cheap) talking.

I noticed his pledge/threat.. america first, america first.. all future trade deals will be to america's benefit first....

Which made me wonder about this glorious US UK trade deal Farage and the scum have been bleating about....

Does it mean if a trade deal was looked at and we made more money than the americans out of it, would it be signed, shelved, or otherwise?....

Other than that, I think he made a fair job of the presentation, I particularly liked his reference to inner city violence... a coded threat to black culture and the black community. They better get their act together or Trumps comin for em.....

Had a bit of a confrontation (not really) on the beach this morning. A Mexican American sand artist had done a tribute to The Donald early in the morning, so I drove up to see him in action, since I was in the area, and bought a rake with me in case he wanted a hand. By the time I got there he had done the artwork and gone, and some other fecker had just finished raking it over! I engaged him in conversation, in a friendly manner, and he said he didn't like it that the artist had used "our beach" to make a political statement.

Anyway, he finished his vandalism, and then raked a massive "**** Trump" next to the deleted artwork. As he was slouching off to his car, I got out my own rake and pointedly walked past him, down to the beach, and put two big lines through his "****" and wrote my own slogan: "Freedom Of Speech - Go The Donald!!" As I was completing my counter statement, some local pillar of the community approached me and I told him what had just gone down. He said he didn't approve of Trump and was sick and tired of right wing extremism. As I was heading back to the car I noticed that he had changed my SPEECH to SBEACH. To paraphrase Oscar Wilde - I wish I'd though of that.

Trump's mum is Scottish and he owns some golf courses in Scotland. I think Trump will look favourably on the UK.

Rightfully or wrongfully, I think the political landscape is changing. I think western electorates are getting fed up with political correctness and western politicians putting foreigners ahead of native populations.

Rightfully or wrongfully, I think the political landscape is changing. I think western electorates are getting fed up with political correctness and western politicians putting foreigners ahead of native populations.

Or they are just getting stupider, increasingly gullible and more bigoted. :001_huh:

Or they are just getting stupider, increasingly gullible and more bigoted. :001_huh:

Hahahahahaha! The left will not go gently into that good night - they will rage against the dying of the light (as they see it). To us bigoted gullible folks it's the breaking of the dawn. The door is always open if you change your mind guys - as President Trump said "When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice"

Trump's mum is Scottish and he owns some golf courses in Scotland. I think Trump will look favourably on the UK.

Heard someone on the radio pointing out that Trumps kids are more Scottish than half the Scottish rugby team[emoji846].

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Had a bit of a confrontation (not really) on the beach this morning. A Mexican American sand artist had done a tribute to The Donald early in the morning, so I drove up to see him in action, since I was in the area, and bought a rake with me in case he wanted a hand. By the time I got there he had done the artwork and gone, and some other fecker had just finished raking it over! I engaged him in conversation, in a friendly manner, and he said he didn't like it that the artist had used "our beach" to make a political statement.

Anyway, he finished his vandalism, and then raked a massive "**** Trump" next to the deleted artwork. As he was slouching off to his car, I got out my own rake and pointedly walked past him, down to the beach, and put two big lines through his "****" and wrote my own slogan: "Freedom Of Speech - Go The Donald!!" As I was completing my counter statement, some local pillar of the community approached me and I told him what had just gone down. He said he didn't approve of Trump and was sick and tired of right wing extremism. As I was heading back to the car I noticed that he had changed my SPEECH to SBEACH. To paraphrase Oscar Wilde - I wish I'd though of that.

^this^ says it all, how those on the Liberal, loony left cannot see the pure irony of their butt-hurt indignation, quite baffles me.

P.S.

Someone said "talks cheap", Trumph is now a Politician, they all use rousing, & less than absolutly truthful oratory to engage with the *masses:lol:

I really really liked the Obama family, as people, & he was a gifted natural speaker, but, did he really achieve what he said he was going to achieve in his inaugeration speech?

And, even more pertinently, did Obama really deserve? the Nobel Peace Prize, "up-front" on the back of promiseses.

As my Uncle Tony said, "It's all ****", mostly when a politican was spouting off on the TV, about what they were going to do.

cheers all

Marcus

Anyone know Banksies address, cos I wish to go round and help myself to some of his property/wealth.

Like he was the one who said "all property is theft", while milking anti Thatcher sentiment to become famous.

So, hey he wouldnt mind, would he?

*Unfortunately I cannot help remembering Hitler's rise to power, and how he worked the masses.

Edited by difflock