Potus ???

TimberCutterDartmoor

Next POTUS?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Next POTUS?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump

Since I'm not a betting man could you explain briefly if that chart is saying le pen is going to win or not?!!

Not a chance Richard....

Not a chance I could explain it that is!

As for Le Pen.....

If I'd put my money on BREXIT and Trump like I should have done I'd probably be kicking back in the carib-bean right now....

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its been a year of hero's and villains..

First the villains of Brexit. Boris Johnson, the black prince. Nigel Farage, the ill formed and half made villain of Richard the Third, and a population half made of traitors.....

Redeemed only by the election of the only true hero of our day.. Donald J Trump....

From laughing stock to superhero in the space of six shining months.....

I was down, Trump picked me up, ....

Trump is a Hero more than a king.. A Hercules's more than a Christ, a man so little esteemed he was laughed at and ridiculed for havin the effrontery to run....

Yet here he is, King of the World..... Destroyer of the Ice Queen...

You can't get a better story than this, or a hero story of its kind in this day an age...

The Magician's Nephew, C.S Lewis - Hillary Clinton was the Ice Queen, and Trump is Aslan you see - his famous hair represents the lion's mane, and his birth chart has Leo rising on the ascendant. But Hillary made a grave mistake when she spoke the DEPLORABLE WORD! :001_cool:

So on another note - does anyone else find Marine LePen attractive? My girlfriend has been watching youtube vids of Nigel Farage and thinks he's quite handsome. Got to agree the guy has charisma. As I get older, I'm finding mature ladies more appealing than they would have been a few years ago. Hillary is still hot, in the right light. When she was in her prime she was a stunner. I watched a doc on the life of Angela Merkel, and tried hard to find some sex appeal in her as a younger woman, but - sorry Angela - it just wasn't there, for me.

why do the western liberals never criticise other countries for treating people like second class citizens?

perhaps some of the Liberals here could explain this road sign?

..It's for Mecca which is a holy site reserved for Muslims in Islam. People of other religions are allowed to visit but not actually go in. Not sure what reaction you were hoping for here.

So on another note - does anyone else find Marine LePen attractive? My girlfriend has been watching youtube vids of Nigel Farage and thinks he's quite handsome. Got to agree the guy has charisma. As I get older, I'm finding mature ladies more appealing than they would have been a few years ago. Hillary is still hot, in the right light. When she was in her prime she was a stunner. I watched a doc on the life of Angela Merkel, and tried hard to find some sex appeal in her as a younger woman, but - sorry Angela - it just wasn't there, for me.

:001_huh::001_huh:WTF??????:001_huh::001_huh:

You serious???????:001_huh:

So you're suggesting beauty's a requisite for wise leadership choices?

Do you truly believe that?

Or just had scant experience with stunningly beautiful girls?

Jomoco