• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So selling Israel 38 billion dollars worth of armaments is unfriendly in your eyes Ted?

Big US military aid package to Israel has strings attached

Tell me more.....

Jomoco

Arms are sold to countries around the world by the US. Israel also produces and sells arms around the world. The present regime in power here in the US has little or no regard for the state of Israel. Surprisingly enough the Jewish vote here in America always votes for the Jackass party in spite of the fact that this same party seemingly will turn its back on the state of Israel on every occasion when given the chance.

easy-lift guy

Then pray tell which administration's sold Israel more arms Ted?

Educate me, please?

Jomoco

Your actually wasting your time attempting to goat me into providing you with an answer to your question that you already know the answer to. Your education is in tact, as well as our opinions.

easy-lift guy

Arms are sold to countries around the world by the US. Israel also produces and sells arms around the world. The present regime in power here in the US has little or no regard for the state of Israel. Surprisingly enough the Jewish vote here in America always votes for the Jackass party in spite of the fact that this same party seemingly will turn its back on the state of Israel on every occasion when given the chance.

easy-lift guy

I like your use of the term "State of Israel". Using it like it should actually exist! :laugh1:

Israel exists because of the misplaced religious concept that an ethnic group of people have a 2000 year old claim on a crappy bit of middle eastern desert. Given that religion is nonsense, and any religion that requires you to amputate bits of your willy doubly so, I think we can all agree that we should just give Israel back to the Palestinians. :thumbup1:

I like your use of the term "State of Israel". Using it like it should actually exist! :laugh1:

Israel exists because of the misplaced religious concept that an ethnic group of people have a 2000 year old claim on a crappy bit of middle eastern desert. Given that religion is nonsense, and any religion that requires you to amputate bits of your willy doubly so, I think we can all agree that we should just give Israel back to the Palestinians. :thumbup1:

Classic Student Union bar revolutionary!

Have a care though, such comments are sailing closer to legally defined "racism" than anything that's gone before in this thread (unless you're just venting off before moving to Germany where such sentiments are further restricted by law?)

I guess it had to deviate towards Israel/Palestine at some point in a discussion about POTUS.

Classic Student Union bar revolutionary!

Have a care though, such comments are sailing closer to legally defined "racism" than anything that's gone before in this thread (unless you're just venting off before moving to Germany where such sentiments are further restricted by law?)

I guess it had to deviate towards Israel/Palestine at some point in a discussion about POTUS.

For it to be considered racist, I would think that I'd need to be disparaging Judaism over all other religions. As it is, I regard all faiths equally disdainfully!