Potus ???

TimberCutterDartmoor

Next POTUS?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Next POTUS?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump

Ah ha Hi-lighted the crucial statement, that perfectly identifies the cause of our current sorry state.

The root cause was the quite understandable desire to "de-stigmatize" the situation of lassies who "fell pregnant" outside of wed-lock.

But the inevitable consequence, once the bleeding heart Liberal PC Feminists types got in charge, was the creation of a rampant benefits culture.

Crudely put "breed for profit", well at least free housing and living expenses, then Maslows hierarchy of needs kicks in and we end up in todays sorry state, with an ever expanding uneducated ill-mannered unemployable very expensive* to keep underclass .

And need to import furriners to actually work, some of whom are unfortunately then attracted to our generous benefits system.

Tough, but true.

*expensive due to lifestyle choices putting enourmous extra costs on the NHS, Councils, Social Services, Police and Insurances.

Why should anyone stigmatise a girl for getting pregnant, in wedlock or otherwise?...

We should be celebrating every child born, the more the merrier...

I'd even suggest paying girls to have children.... our native population is in decline, we need to push back or the lunatics will be bringing in ever more migrants to fill the gap...

Our economy is projected to rise above Germanies in the next twenty years, theres only one reason that might be able to be projected, their population is set to crash as ours is set to explode...

Anyone any idea's why theres a confidence in those projections?.. because our political elite are determined to import millions more in the next few years.... and if those immigrants aren't going to be European, you know where they're gonna come from.....

So stop bleating about young girls gettin pregnant and start workin on getten em pregnant..

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why should anyone stigmatise a girl for getting pregnant, in wedlock or otherwise?...

We should be celebrating every child born, the more the merrier...

I'd even suggest paying girls to have children.... our native population is in decline, we need to push back or the lunatics will be bringing in ever more migrants to fill the gap...

Our economy is projected to rise above Germanies in the next twenty years, theres only one reason that might be able to be projected, their population is set to crash as ours is set to explode...

Anyone any idea's why theres a confidence in those projections?.. because our political elite are determined to import millions more in the next few years.... and if those immigrants aren't going to be European, you know where they're gonna come from.....

So stop bleating about young girls gettin pregnant and start workin on getten em pregnant..

Wow!!!!:001_huh:

You really are a bonafide whack job :001_huh:

Ah ha Hi-lighted the crucial statement, that perfectly identifies the cause of our current sorry state.

The root cause was the quite understandable desire to "de-stigmatize" the situation of lassies who "fell pregnant" outside of wed-lock.

But the inevitable consequence, once the bleeding heart Liberal PC Feminists types got in charge, was the creation of a rampant benefits culture.

Crudely put "breed for profit", well at least free housing and living expenses, then Maslows hierarchy of needs kicks in and we end up in todays sorry state, with an ever expanding uneducated ill-mannered unemployable very expensive* to keep underclass .

And need to import furriners to actually work, some of whom are unfortunately then attracted to our generous benefits system.

Tough, but true.

*expensive due to lifestyle choices putting enourmous extra costs on the NHS, Councils, Social Services, Police and Insurances.

Nail on the head, mores the pity :thumbdown:

Nail on the head, mores the pity :thumbdown:

Agreed.

I think it is more productive to look at the causes of the present social situation in the UK in a broader context. There is fundamentally a (sub?) culture in the UK where hard work is not valued amongst many. Couple this with a long history of the UK making use of immigrant labour (from the Commonwealth initially, especially important in post war reconstruction) and you have the present situation. Give employers the choice of hard working eastern Europeans at £8 an hour versus slacking, idle Brits, every employer is going to choose the Eastern European. Closing the door to such labour will not improve things here though. We need to address the root cause of the problem, rather than treating the symptoms. We need apprenticeships, more vocational training on the whole, a contraction of the welfare state and a fundamental change in the social mindset to attempt to instill a sense that you are (at least) mostly responsible for your own situation. If the UK born labour market was internationally competitive, we wouldn't have the number of immigrants that we have.

Wow!!!!:001_huh:

You really are a bonafide whack job :001_huh:

Am I....?

Trump just got elected for the reasons I outlined, the american people are sick of it.. as is our population, why in hells bells do you think people voted against their better interests by voting for Brexit....

Why do you think Poland tried to outlaw abortion as Trump threatens to do...

They understand the fault lines being created by changing demographics...

As to British workers, yea, I'm sure theres a bunch of slackers out there, but I suspect paying people crap wages has more to do with their attitude than their willingness to get stuck in....

What about the cost of living, why would anyone want to work all week to be skint after paying for rent?... as far as I'm concerned, affordable housing aught be a right..

Heres a thought, you pay a nominal rent, you bring up your child as a productive British citizen.... you break the contract and your out on your ear...

Am I....?

Trump just got elected for the reasons I outlined, the american people are sick of it.. as is our population, why in hells bells do you think people voted against their better interests by voting for Brexit....

Why do you think Poland tried to outlaw abortion as Trump threatens to do...

They understand the fault lines being created by changing demographics...

As to British workers, yea, I'm sure theres a bunch of slackers out there, but I suspect paying people crap wages has more to do with their attitude than their willingness to get stuck in....

What about the cost of living, why would anyone want to work all week to be skint after paying for rent?... as far as I'm concerned, affordable housing aught be a right..

Heres a thought, you pay a nominal rent, you bring up your child as a productive British citizen.... you break the contract and your out on your ear...

You really think they are against abortion because of falling birth rates???, its about religion, nothing more, nothing less.

The cost of rent and housing is a result of increased numbers, simply supply and demand, that and the fact that people view their homes as an investment, rather than a home.

We live lives of luxury, its expensive.