• Donald Trump

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So what would you recommend then?

If education makes people 'dumb as a box of rocks' and 'the uneducated' are better at understanding important things; 'an expert is a drip under pressure' why bother having them?

Do you feel the world would be a better place if nobody was educated?

Alec

I think the thing is from personal observation is not that education makes you stupid, but that those who have been fixated on book learning are very intelligent and educated in thier field, but that fixation on learning has limited thier real world experiences and so they do not posess the same level of common sense and life experience as those who have had a more practical hands on form of education.

Sent from my E5823 using Arbtalk mobile app

If education makes people 'dumb as a box of rocks' and 'the uneducated' are better at understanding important things; 'an expert is a drip under pressure' why bother having them?

Alec

I absolutely believe in education. I think I mentioned hard sciences....

Problem is the zombie factories that pass for universities are not producing educated people.

If anybody doubts the existence of the New World Order, just google it. Educate yourself about it - and yes it is real, maybe they don't actually call themselves the "New World Order" but they exist. They're globalists, elitists, white collar criminals of the highest order. And you don't have to be a Bond villain to join their ranks - many of the MSM are right in there. Many of the "Bernie Boys" support their vision of the future. The bums in the street think that one world government would be a great idea - total lifelong dependance on the superstate, cradle to grave - marvellous! None so blind as those who will not see.

And yes, the "97%" consensus is bullshit. Scientists who support AGW are on the take. End of.

Tens of Thousands Of Scientists Declare Climate Change A Hoax - Your News Wire

[ame]

[/ame]

I absolutely believe in education. I think I mentioned hard sciences....

Problem is the zombie factories that pass for universities are not producing educated people.

If anybody doubts the existence of the New World Order, just google it. Educate yourself about it - and yes it is real, maybe they don't actually call themselves the "New World Order" but they exist. They're globalists, elitists, white collar criminals of the highest order. And you don't have to be a Bond villain to join their ranks - many of the MSM are right in there. Many of the "Bernie Boys" support their vision of the future. The bums in the street think that one world government would be a great idea - total lifelong dependance on the superstate, cradle to grave - marvellous! None so blind as those who will not see.

And yes, the "97%" consensus is bullshit. Scientists who support AGW are on the take. End of.

Tens of Thousands Of Scientists Declare Climate Change A Hoax - Your News Wire

So it's on the Internet it must be true. Its peculiar how conspiracy theorists always find 'the truth' even though you'd think the big global world order would be able to quash it. Why haven't they then if they do exist?

Where is the linked article getting those figures from? Where's the proof?

Actually Hairy, the NWO came out of the closet, on Capitol Hill, way back in 1991, when I voted for Big Ears Perot shortly afterward.

Big Ear's was right, the bushes n clintons dead wrong.

Trump'd be wise to emulate Perot n channel Ron Paul.

Jomoco

Alec

With respect, I think the problem lies in the difference between the ability to learn and the ability to think.

Unfortunately the world of academia is increasingly concentrating on studying and learning as opposed to thinking with the result that you can have some people with a great ability to learn who can go through BSc, Masters, even on to Doctorate stage by nothing more than memorizing and repetition.

I don't think that serves society at all unfortunately.

So it's on the Internet it must be true. Its peculiar how conspiracy theorists always find 'the truth' even though you'd think the big global world order would be able to quash it. Why haven't they then if they do exist?

Where is the linked article getting those figures from? Where's the proof?

Sorry, but what you're doing here is classic denial. I don't mean to be mean, but as far as I'm concerned the Trump victory (and the House and Senate majority:thumb up:) now makes it ok for me to speak the plain truth.

"Its on the internet so I don't have to believe it if I don't want to" is basically what your saying. Ok, you don't have to believe it. I certainly am not going to waste my time trying to convince you - as you do not want to be convinced. I might as well try to talk a religious person out of their religious beliefs.

Everything you see on television is tailor made to keep you in a state of belief - believe that there is no conspiracy. The wikileaks proves - yes proves, and people will go to jail for it - that there was and is a conspiracy. I went and found an example of a youtube documentary for you, and an article for you, but you claim they are not trustworthy. OF COURSE they are not trustworthy! Nothing is! All information must be analysed, checked, cross referenced. This is the hard work I have done, over the years, to arrive at the truth on my own terms, with open eyes. I can't wave a magic wand and make the truth go into your mind - you have to do it yourself. You might arrive at a different understudying of the truth of things than I have.

But that will not prevent me form speaking the truth as I see it, because I earned the right....(cue swelling brass section and distant drums)

Sorry, but what you're doing here is classic denial. I don't mean to be mean, but as far as I'm concerned the Trump victory (and the House and Senate majority:thumb up:) now makes it ok for me to speak the plain truth.

"Its on the internet so I don't have to believe it if I don't want to" is basically what your saying. Ok, you don't have to believe it. I certainly am not going to waste my time trying to convince you - as you do not want to be convinced. I might as well try to talk a religious person out of their religious beliefs.

Everything you see on television is tailor made to keep you in a state of belief - believe that there is no conspiracy. The wikileaks proves - yes proves, and people will go to jail for it - that there was and is a conspiracy. I went and found an example of a youtube documentary for you, and an article for you, but you claim they are not trustworthy. OF COURSE they are not trustworthy! Nothing is! All information must be analysed, checked, cross referenced. This is the hard work I have done, over the years, to arrive at the truth on my own terms, with open eyes. I can't wave a magic wand and make the truth go into your mind - you have to do it yourself. You might arrive at a different understudying of the truth of things than I have.

But that will not prevent me form speaking the truth as I see it, because I earned the right....(cue swelling brass section and distant drums)

I had no idea conspiracy theory was so big in Ireland! :laugh1:

I'll go get my tin hat :grinning-smiley-003