First straight razor shave.

Lazurus

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we talking 'cut throat' type razors / shaving here...? :001_huh:

Dr John's blade would trim a beard nicely!

I'm goin' straight down to dat barber supply shop, get me a pearl handle, double edge, hollow ground, super blue blade, adjustable, stainless steel, honed edge, both blades on the same side so when I cut you once, you gonna bleed twice, goin' an' comin'. An' if you don' believe me, shake yo' head; it'll be singin' "I ain't got no body."

about 3 minutes into "How come my Dog don't bark when you come round"

[ame]

[/ame]

I use a standard Gillette cartridge razor.

Until last year I would use them about three times before they became blunt and I got a new one. Then I found out they weren't actually blunt but dirty (smeared with soap). If you get a cloth (like an old pair of jeans) you can rub the razor over the cloth and the razor is sharp again. I must get about 50 shaves from each razor blade now. It's a fair saving each year.

I use a standard Gillette cartridge razor.

Until last year I would use them about three times before they became blunt and I got a new one. Then I found out they weren't actually blunt but dirty (smeared with soap). If you get a cloth (like an old pair of jeans) you can rub the razor over the cloth and the razor is sharp again. I must get about 50 shaves from each razor blade now. It's a fair saving each year.

Not shaving is even cheaper😁😁