Human intelligence

Dean Lofthouse

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is something that bugs me. Why do people not think???

If you have a yard or a reasonable parking area why do people park bang in the middle and mess it up for everyone?

I never got the taking the dog for a walk via car thing either. A couple of country lanes I know, I wouldn't want to cycle or walk down. Due to commuted hound droppings.

Then when they do bag it, they fling it into trees or hedge!!! To suspend ever after.

It's a busy working farm over the road. The car is a doggy walker

I have wasted hours waiting for " doggy walkers" to return before I could get our kit out of some woodlands, gate entrances are looked upon as carparks despite plenty of signs up warning folk to keep them clear. Kin nightmare:thumbdown:

Bob

Steel tray (or a shovel) under each wheel and drag it out of the way? Ideally leaving it somewhere that means all the doors are difficult to get access to!

Need trick. A mate once had a BMW repeatedly blocking his garage and had asked him not to on several occasions. One morning it happened again and he brought a council looking wheel clamp popped it on the tossers shinny new rims with a mock parking ticket and threw the key away. The guy spent hours with an angle grinder trying to get the clamp off after (I would assume) finding out it was all a hoax. The silly bugger even put a hole in his tyre. Safe to say he found a new parking space about 10 yards down the road after that.