Some strife kn Tesco 1st thing....

PeteB

I had some strife earlier today that I thought I would share for your enjoyment.

I had a troubled night with indigestion and its associated ailments......

I left home to go to Orange Plant's depot in the Wirral, so a trip up the A6, A50, M6.......etc, feeling a little unsettled, was in order.

I got close to Uttoxeter and decided that another stop to use facilities was in order. There is a big Tesco not far off of the A50 so I decided to "unload", again, and then fuel up the GreenMech towtug.

I hastily parked and walked, with a squint, into the Customer Facilities. On entering said facilities, I went straight into a cubicle and got the job underway, quickly! A pint, held in by a pea, springs to mind. Razor blades do too. After some stomach spasms and the accompanying noises, the paperwork was done and I left the cubicle.

I looked into the mirror above the wash basins, straight into the eyes of smart, leggy, well proportioned woman who was washing her hands.She raised an eyebrow, without missing a beat she said, "Hmm, noisy man!"

Of course, I apologised, washed my hands while commenting on the weather and how well the Ladies team from Ireland did against the Fearns in the rughy and then left......

That will teach me to concentrate in moment of need.....

To cap it all off, she was parked right by me in the car park!

My Mrs. used to do presentations, she was generally nervous/tense about public speaking, and her digestive tract "played-up" as a result.

She always had to visit the loo before appearing.

A more senior bloke once asked(cos she disappeared at very short notice and they could not find her immeadiately before her "slot", where she had went?)

She somewhat reluctantly told him.

He snorted with laughter and said he was afflicted the same way!

BUT

His crowing glory was "going" with some gusto, while "wired" for sound.

Apparently he came onto the stage to a thunderous round of applause and could not understand why.

m

My Mrs. used to do presentations, she was generally nervous/tense about public speaking, and her digestive tract "played-up" as a result.

She always had to visit the loo before appearing.

A more senior bloke once asked(cos she disappeared at very short notice and they could not find her immeadiately before her "slot", where she had went?)

She somewhat reluctantly told him.

He snorted with laughter and said he was afflicted the same way!

BUT

His crowing glory was "going" with some gusto, while "wired" for sound.

Apparently he came onto the stage to a thunderous round of applause and could not understand why.

m

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

well proportioned? you sure it was a woman???

Long legs, nice rear view, matching front with along neck and well presented! Cleavage said woman! Would bave got the No1 dazzling Bagguley smile but was bright red and to embarrassed to dredge it up after my "performance"!