Poll - Would you vote for Trump?

matelot

Would you vote for Trump?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Would you vote for Trump?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't know/ Don't really care

This whole stinking election was manipulated to put Hillary in office, so Victoria Nuland can take the reins at the State Dept and stay the course, set by her husband Robert Kagan, founder of the PNAC Group that orchestrated the events on Sept 11th, 2001.

That friggin Bernie pissed on his supporters n principles by endorsing Hillary instead of Jill Stein? Proves my point that the whole govt's intent on staying the PNAC course come hell or highwater IMO.

The kids n I will vote Green thank you very much.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh good God. This thread makes for worrying reading.

OK, Clinton is not a great candidate. I would rather have Bernie Sanders and would certainly rather have Obama. However, Clinton is at least a professional politician who can be tempered by her advisory team.

Trump is a lunatic. Trump is a moron. Trump is a crap businessman, having declared bankruptcy 6 times, having made less money since 1982 than a conservative investment in the stock market. He bases his presidential bid on his business prowess, of which he has none. He is a total liability and I cannot think of anyone worse than Trump. Even Dubya was a better bet. I honestly cannot believe that anyone in their right mind would vote for that cretin.

I prophesise that within a few short years we won't be so sheltered and it will be a whole lot worse.

That.

Trump is a lunatic. Trump is a moron. Trump is a crap businessman, having declared bankruptcy 6 times, having made less money since 1982 than a conservative investment in the stock market. He bases his presidential bid on his business prowess, of which he has none. He is a total liability and I cannot think of anyone worse than Trump. Even Dubya was a better bet. I honestly cannot believe that anyone in their right mind would vote for that cretin.

Didn't see that coming :lol:

Oh good God. This thread makes for worrying reading.

tbh, I think we are in the early stages of a world war between radical Islam and secular democracies.

"Normal" politicians have their heads in the sand and lie to the electorate about the problems. Does anyone really believe that "mental health problems" are the reason so many European are getting killed by members of a certain religion?

At least Trump admits there is a problem. That's the reason I would vote for him.

I wouldn't trust a politician with anything, and particularly one running for a presidency or prime minister role. However, the discussion about Trump has taken away from an even more serious issue: the sheer level of corruption surrounding the Clintons. It's quite incredible that such a duo can even get anywhere near winning one person's vote, let alone millions.

[ame]

[/ame]

[ame]

[/ame]

I would vote for neither Trump or Clinton.