Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

4 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

I can see what you mean, I'd still slip it a length mind.

I would too..  mind you, only so as I could go to a public meeting were Boris was speaking and be able to shout up to him that I'd just done his wife..  

Top note when the rooms gone quiet. Hey Boris, I done your wife last night..  the poor woman could hardly walk this morning..   I gave her both barrels you fat cnt...  yea, well you should't of fcked the country should you, you fat bastard...  hahahha.  

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Vespasian said:

I would too..  mind you, only so as I could go to a public meeting were Boris was speaking and be able to shout up to him that I'd just done his wife..  

Top note when the rooms gone quiet. Hey Boris, I done your wife last night..  the poor woman could hardly walk this morning..   I gave her both barrels you fat cnt...  yea, well you should't of fcked the country should you, you fat bastard...  hahahha.  

I think a visit to my doctor is in order. I'm finding Vespasian entertaining in a bizarre, unsettling way, I now look forward to his rants. Am I mentally incompetent and need treatment, or has my wife been slipping me mind altering drugs again? 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, TIMON said:

In the case of Boris, I agree with you. If a person can’t manage his own family with integrity then how can he be trusted to manage a ‘bigger family’. He may be a ‘gifted politician’ but his character obviously has some way to go before it has caught up.

On JRM, those ‘pro-life’ principles are his own personal ones and I believe he’s entitled to hold them. 

This is where your your argument falls down. If he does have those views he should keep them to himself. Talk about alienating masses of the electorate!

My money would be on Sajid Javid. Because of the following reasons.

I'll have a tenner with you. If you win I'll also give another tenner to your charity.

5 minutes ago, TIMON said:

I’m not a betting man..... but you’re on.
Shall we say by next June 1st?
£10 to your chosen charity? (As long as it isn’t BDS) and £10 to mine (I don’t want the £10)
JAVID in No 10 by June 1st 2019

You're  on. Arbtalk as favoured the children's trust in the past, that'll do for me.

Edited by eggsarascal
  • Like 3

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-45509697

This is an own goal by The Russians.

Terribly stage managed interview.

They couldn’t look more like agents plus the carefully trotted out Wikipedia facts about Salisbury. (Height of spire, oldest working clocks etc.)

The British side must be opening the champagne as we speak.