Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Hi Sur!

Am an Ulsterman, born and bred, (should that not be bred and born btw?)

i.e no Popery here.

But, I appreciate JRM's intelligence, this does not mean I agree with everything he believes in.

But I have a whole lot more in common with JRM, than J Corbyn.

I am also more than a little jealous of his brood, I wanted more than 2, but me mother AND the wife ganged up on me, for daring to suggest such a Papist desire.

mth

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, difflock said:

Hi Sur!

Am an Ulsterman, born and bred, (should that not be bred and born btw?)

i.e no Popery here.

But, I appreciate JRM's intelligence, this does not mean I agree with everything he believes in.

But I have a whole lot more in common with JRM, than J Corbyn.

I am also more than a little jealous of his brood, I wanted more than 2, but me mother AND the wife ganged up on me, for daring to suggest such a Papist desire.

mth

I think that Rees Moggg is a liability.  I usually go for the green party myself, I do think that Corbyn represents the only chance of getting the tories out of power, so that's where I'm coming from.  Just because someone is intelligent, it doesn't excuse them from being a Kanute.  Gan canny.

Edited by Mark J

Well, actually no Mark J., as I understand the situation, paramilitary funerals were never "legit".

Unfortunately tolerated, but never legit.

I will save another post

and add to thissun

The Green Party are another bunch of deluded nutters, they can preach and promise all they like, whilst in a safe minority.

BUT

They simply could never deliver their green utopia.

tough, but true.

Edited by difflock
  • Like 2

Ahhh photoshop - funny , but then some people will believe even that ;) however a new attitude is needed in the UK cos we are missing a trick , which others seem to manage as their economy run better and workers do tend to have more rights , K

2 minutes ago, stihlmadasever said:

Comparing labour to tories is like being told you have to get cancer,so which cancer would you choose?

Both are as bad as each other...

I just go for those who I feel will do the least damage.

I'm not really afraid of labour getting into power, what scares me are the measures that will be needed to fix things after their gone O.o

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, difflock said:

Well, actually no Mark J., as I understand the situation, paramilitary funerals were never "legit".

Unfortunately tolerated, but never legit.

Easy tiger.  It's plain to see that Corby's been photoshopped.  He's usually way fatter when attending paramilitary funerals in his holiday shorts...

• Haha 1