Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Just a bit of balance, the foreign types do not have a monopoly on being a bit stabby however if you read any of your news comments that is what we would be led to believe, Why would that be?

(likewise, we have our fair share of unvetted people, with no criminal record but with mental illnesses, the foreign types don't have a monopoly on that... but listen to your rants you might believe otherwise since the white British people never get a mention, why would that be?)

WWW.LINKEDIN.COM

Does DEI and policing mix? It would appear not. Three white police officers in Thames Valley Police...

I genuinely think those in charge of much of what we see happening in this country have lost their bloody minds. 

2 hours ago, Steven P said:

Just a bit of balance, the foreign types do not have a monopoly on being a bit stabby however if you read any of your news comments that is what we would be led to believe, Why would that be?

(likewise, we have our fair share of unvetted people, with no criminal record but with mental illnesses, the foreign types don't have a monopoly on that... but listen to your rants you might believe otherwise since the white British people never get a mention, why would that be?)

Dave’s a racist Daves a bully Daves a Islamophobe etc etc Throw the easiest insults SP I don’t care. We have enough of our nut case criminals to deal with I’ve never denied that,you   can argue as much as you want but we see a pattern in this country all to often with those who should not be here or do not want to integrate. Either adhere to our values and cultural norms or GTFO. Your term “ a bit stabby” is pretty blasé bearing in mind what we see on our streets. You might feel a bit differently if that was your daughter put in a headlock and stabbed 8 times by some Romanian scum. 

Edited by Johnsond

On 15/07/2016 at 20:44, Mick Dempsey said:

We seem to be living in interesting times, sounds like a military coup is happening in Turkey.

Just reminiscing. Little did we know back then, quite how much more interesting the world was going to become. The coup in Turkey was but a little playground scrap looking back, compared to all the shit going on now. 

This was pre:- Trump,  Brexit, Boris/Liz/Rishi/Tory Meltdown, Global Pandemic, Russia/Ukraine, Israel/Gaza. All that has happened in just 8 short years. Jeez.

• Like 1

Ah it's not all big ticket leading item heavy news we get these days, sometimes we get silly little stories like Liz Truss being photobombed by a lettuce banner at her... umm... pro-Trump event... I guess she has to bring home the bacon somehow, might as well do it in the lucrative market of grifting off the right...

image.thumb.png.f44f050d89c80abb42ab106a4fcc1ed7.png

I can't find a video of it right now, but her plaintive little "That's not funny..." does make the spectacle that little bit funnier.

• Like 1

I’m sitting watching the bbc news tonight.

Some low grade old bag jailed for 15 months for saying bomb the mosques with the adults still inside on the internet, maybe FB, I didn’t catch it.

’seems a little steep’ I say to myself, but hey ho, daft old cow.

Next item a bloke who sexually assaults a woman on the tube, get 20 months inside.

Now I’m all for putting the actual rioters in the clink, but just putting some racist nonsense on FB shouldn’t get you a comparable sentence to a genuine sexual predator.

Edited by Mick Dempsey
  • Like 8

4 minutes ago, Mick Dempsey said:

I’m sitting watching the bbc news tonight.

Some low grade old bag jailed for 15 months for saying bomb the mosques with the adults still inside on the internet, maybe FB, I didn’t catch it.

’seems a little steep’ I say to myself, but hey ho, daft old cow.

Next item a bloke who sexually assaults a woman on the tube, get 20 months inside.

Now I’m all for putting the actual rioters in the clink, but just putting some racist nonsense on FB shouldn’t get you a comparable sentence to a genuine sexual predator.

Always the easy targets that are made an example of