Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

12 minutes ago, manco said:

the police have the evidence, theyll be with you shortly to explain the charges

I wish the firms I work for responsed as quick as you when it’s invoice time. Posted when we left the track and bang, back home bikes away and there you are 👍👍one of my lads was reading your posts out aloud in  the truck on the way home, right from the ridiculing the family name thing, they reckon your on it in regards the social media thing, a seasoned keyboard Meister lol 😂
Post up whatever it is you have to back up your accusations, don’t be shy now. 

Someone said earlier it reminds them of "that awkward moment, after weeks in their bedroom practicing, your teenage daughter proudly shows you what she's choreographed and you wonder if she's having a fit and when the dancing actually starts".

For me the funnier bit was an interview later where the Australian team defended her by sending out the Chef de Mission to say she deserves credit for having a go.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I kind of wonder, too, if... when I get to Heaven... will my Grandma be in her 80s, the half-crippled old gal in a semi-assisted retirement village, where they picked a different inmate each week to sacrifice and she decided to just stop going to the funerals because, really, why would you f*cking bother? ... who absolutely adored me and the soft boiled egg and toast soldiers I learned to make her... and I loved her with every fibre of my 7 year old soul...

Or would she be a gorgeous slip of a girl in her 20s, married to a dashing young airman in the RAF... who I never knew?

Because if it's the former, it doesn't sound much like Heaven for her... and if it's the latter, well... sure, I guess I'd love to get to know her again, but... 

I don't know. It just doesn't seem like a particularly well-thought-out system.

And no dogs?! F*ck right off! Leave me in the ground for eternity, I don't want any part of your idiotic afterlife club.

Oh baby, do you know what that's worth?

Oh, heaven is a place on Earth!

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, peds said:

I kind of wonder, too, if... when I get to Heaven... will my Grandma be in her 80s, the half-crippled old gal in a semi-assisted retirement village, where they picked a different inmate each week to sacrifice and she decided to just stop going to the funerals because, really, why would you f*cking bother? ... who absolutely adored me and the soft boiled egg and toast soldiers I learned to make her... and I loved her with every fibre of my 7 year old soul...

Or would she be a gorgeous slip of a girl in her 20s, married to a dashing young airman in the RAF... who I never knew?

Because if it's the former, it doesn't sound much like Heaven for her... and if it's the latter, well... sure, I guess I'd love to get to know her again, but... 

I don't know. It just doesn't seem like a particularly well-thought-out system.

And no dogs?! F*ck right off! Leave me in the ground for eternity, I don't want any part of your idiotic afterlife club.

Oh baby, do you know what that's worth?

Oh, heaven is a place on Earth!

Yep all of that plus what are people expected to do all day?

Most people are bored shitless by the time they're 80: now go and tell them they've got to sit through another 1000 years of cash in the attic, bargainhunt and the chase! They're not going to be happy with that, I can tell you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1