Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

" A NEW UNIVERSAL RELIGION 2025" 

take all the religions throw them in a nutribullet with a bit of ice, and voila!!!!

build new universal places of worship and maybe people will start to realise they are more alike then many seem to make out.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Yournamehere said:

You take pride in causing offence?

Really?

What sort of person are you?

(Edit, yeah, yeah, OK stupid question.)

There's no place for this, it's futile, pathetic, let it go: you lost.

Crawl back under your stone with the other low life.

You and your like are not wanted.

Not really it was a bit of to and fro with peds but if you want to react in such a melodramatic fashion it’s your prerogative.    

3 hours ago, Yournamehere said:

Deeds & Actions. Exactly that!

Looking out for your fellow man, helping the neighbours, fetching in some milk for old Mrs Higson down the road, letting cars pull out from junctions into a line of traffic, a bit of charity work, conservation work, building a better world. Sharing that plate of biscuits!

Standing up to oppression.

And yet, when we do these things we're shouted down by morons: denounced as lefty libtards.

People seem to be afraid of 'Starmer' as if they think he is going to make being a nice person compulsory: I don't get it! After years and years of the thieving tories openly stealing from the country pissing all over anyone who isn't a millionaire and openly laughing about it because there was no-one one about to stop them; suddenly, within in a day of their being chucked out, Starmer's the bad guy for wanting to building a better world for everyone.

No-one has to worry; it is unlikely that enforced decency would ever become a thing: there's just too many morons about to make it happen and, besides, the Daily Mail just wouldn't stand for it.

If you offer anyone a helping hand rather than stamping on their face, then that makes you a lefty: there's no shame in that; stop the name calling, don't be so defensive, get some counselling; you needn't keep it a secret anymore. Just do it; deeds and actions are what are needed to build a better world.

Say it loud: I'm Left & I'm Proud!

Peace & Love

Yourn.

I’m right and proud, I am proud not ashamed to be British, I’m not ashamed of our culture or history as is the case with many, I already do a lot of what you mention in the first paragraph,  I don’t feel the need to advertise what I do . Starmer imo is not building a better fairer country and never will do. 
Some people need to spend sone time in the worlds less savoury places then you might realise how good it actually is here. 

6 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Not really it was a bit of to and fro with peds but if you want to react in such a melodramatic fashion it’s your prerogative.    

melodramatic as opposed to threatening someone with police action because they called out your racism and proved you wrong several times and you cant handle it so you go looking for something to be offended by after you kept referring to their genitals?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

I’m right and proud, I am proud not ashamed to be British, I’m not ashamed of our culture or history as is the case with many, I already do a lot of what you mention in the first paragraph,  I don’t feel the need to advertise what I do . Starmer imo is not building a better fairer country and never will do. 
Some people need to spend sone time in the worlds less savoury places then you might realise how good it actually is here. 

so good you feel the need to constantly talk down about the state of government, policing, social events and beliefs?

you dont feel the need to advertise what you do, except here?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, manco said:

melodramatic as opposed to threatening someone with police action because they called out your racism and proved you wrong several times and you cant handle it so you go looking for something to be offended by after you kept referring to their genitals?

lol Mancock is on a roll today. You play poker 😂😂😞

6 minutes ago, manco said:

so good you feel the need to constantly talk down about the state of government, policing, social events and beliefs?

you dont feel the need to advertise what you do, except here?

Jesus I can’t keep up 

calm yourself 😂😂