Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

On 08/08/2024 at 12:52, Mike Hill said:

Nothing apart from them being pointless meddling walty tw-ats.

On 08/08/2024 at 13:21, peds said:

Have you got any specifics on that? I honestly don't follow anything they do, but ...

I'll take that as a no, then.

Maaate... I was giving you an opportunity to share your opinion...

Okay, we'll start here...

Screenshot_20240809_141442_Ecosia.thumb.jpg.3093629273632a968dff01c874f536a8.jpg

Hmm. No joy so far. Care to suggest any keywords?

Like I say... I do not know enough about the organisation to form a worthwhile opinion, so I'd be grateful if you were to help me fill in any gaps in my knowledge.  

Thank you 😊 

APPLE.NEWS

Chief Crown Prosecutor Jaswant Narwal said her team is ready to deliver swift justice across London
APPLE.NEWS

A Facebook user who urged people to attack a Leeds hotel used to house asylum...

Starmers state 

APPLE.NEWS

The Metropolitan Police conducted a series of dawn raids on Thursday in a...

Edited by Johnsond

14 minutes ago, Johnsond said:
APPLE.NEWS

Chief Crown Prosecutor Jaswant Narwal said her team is ready to deliver swift justice across London
APPLE.NEWS

A Facebook user who urged people to attack a Leeds hotel used to house asylum...

Starmers state 

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Campaigners receive longest ever sentences for non-violent protest after being convicted of conspiracy to cause public nuisance

The policy hasn't shifted overnight. Starmer has ben 'one of them' for a long time. 

image.png.651770c31ca3ea81ef999ab52e178125.png

Edited by Mark J

48 minutes ago, Mark J said:
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Campaigners receive longest ever sentences for non-violent protest after being convicted of conspiracy to cause public nuisance

The policy hasn't shifted overnight. Starmer has ben 'one of them' for a long time. 

image.png.651770c31ca3ea81ef999ab52e178125.png

I know this Mark, what i find worrying is the FU rhetoric and speed at how quick he’s pushing things including facial recognition etc. All of these should be ringing alarm bells. I heard one of the senior police officers boasting how they had teams of offices scouring the internet looking for “ whatever it is they deem unacceptable “ Blair’s gang were control freaks but this guys on a different level. There’s stuff that goes on here that could be classed as offensive or a hate crime. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

I know this Mark, what i find worrying is the FU rhetoric and speed at how quick he’s pushing things including facial recognition etc. All of these should be ringing alarm bells. I heard one of the senior police officers boasting how they had teams of offices scouring the internet looking for “ whatever it is they deem unacceptable “ Blair’s gang were control freaks but this guys on a different level. There’s stuff that goes on here that could be classed as offensive or a hate crime. 

Yes, but it's been going on for years now. 

17 minutes ago, Mark J said:

Yes, but it's been going on for years now. 

Maybe so Mark but this guy as I said is on a mission. The left has always been Into control, theres a couple of German UXO divers in Rostock i work with often, they were brought up in the old East Germany, they were apping me this morning joking how it’s our turn now in the UK. 

32 minutes ago, Steve Bullman said:

I’m just going to put this out there now…..Twitter will be banned in the uk before long 

You’re putting it out there, I’m screen-shotting it (I’m not, just making a mental note)

Not.Going.To.Happen.

Edited by Mick Dempsey
  • Like 1