Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Going back to rioting and stuff... anyone else thinks we are being played for fools by the press.

Right wing press "The Muslims / Immigrants / Asylum seekers are out to get us"

Left wing press "The Far right are out to get us"

Right wing press "Look at that, the Muslims / immigrants / Asylum seekers have done something bad, defend yourselves (by attacking the police)"

Left wing press "Errr... the 'British' are coming... better look to defend your mosque"

Both: "Fight!"

Police (caught in the middle) "Fuuuck!!"

Southport grieving parents "WTF?"

Wonder if we are being played for fools?

52 minutes ago, Steven P said:

Going back to rioting and stuff... anyone else thinks we are being played for fools by the press.

Right wing press "Look at that, the Muslims / immigrants / Asylum seekers have done something bad, defend yourselves (by attacking the police)"

Left wing press "Errr... the 'British' are coming... better look to defend your mosque"

I really just think it’s the right stirring sh*t tbh.  Sure I would say that, as I probably land more centre left, but I can’t see how the fault can’t ultimately lie with them. 

Over the past ten years some real wastes of space have been given platforms to stir up and normalised a racist and anti immigrant narrative. Then they harp on about a 2 tier policing system which is just such utter bollo*ks. 

Ultimately most of them are wastes of space anyway, no immigrants stealing their jobs because they probably don’t have one to lose. I get they’re angry, but they should be angry at themselves for being such worthless members of society. It’s just easier to blame their own miserable existence on someone more vulnerable. 

Perhaps the d*ck heads involved in these riots, (as well as those who think they have a point) will one day have a moment of clarity and realise they were being played to further some other losers political careers. I suspect however that’s a little too much introspection for them. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Steven P said:

anyone with half a brain can see that its all bullshit

only the idiots are taken in by the crap and lies on social media and the press

and the people rioting are only looking for any excuse to destroy stuff

sadly the idiots that riot and believe social media are largely unemployed or unintelligent and spend more time shagging than working and thus their numbers increase faster than the intelligent side of society who are working too hard to have time or energy left to shag.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, manco said:

i get into hole all the time, maybe you need some more and you might stop being so racist.

or maybe you need some in your hole since youre clearly so fixated on my man meat.

if its stupidity then i must have picked it up from you.

the difference is youre a racist, whereas im just mocking you

Calm down Mancock. If you are getting into hole all the time then good for you im sure your fella is grateful. I’ve done ok eh 4 sons and two daughters 👍👍. If you knew half the guys I work with nationality and the friends I have you’d realise what a stupid statement calling me a racist is. As I was saying two tier !! 

IMG_9943.png

IMG_9944.png

IMG_9945.png

2 hours ago, Steven P said:

No shit SP 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, manco said:

anyone with half a brain can see that its all bullshit

only the idiots are taken in by the crap and lies on social media and the press

and the people rioting are only looking for any excuse to destroy stuff

sadly the idiots that riot and believe social media are largely unemployed or unintelligent and spend more time shagging than working and thus their numbers increase faster than the intelligent side of society who are working too hard to have time or energy left to shag.

Actually check the birth rates Mancock I think you will find it’s not the White British that are knocking out all the kids.

1 minute ago, Johnsond said:

Calm down Mancock. If you are getting into hole all the time then good for you im sure your fella is grateful. I’ve done ok eh 4 sons and two daughters 👍👍. If you knew half the guys I work with nationality and the friends I have you’d realise what a stupid statement calling me a racist is. As I was saying two tier !! 

IMG_9943.png

IMG_9944.png

IMG_9945.png

Aww were the youths being intimidating? That must’ve been awfully worrisome. What devils. I think most people would agree ‘Free Palestine and f*ck the edl’ are both pretty fair statements though.

• Like 1