Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

16 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

ECHR 🤷‍♂️

Can’t be done Mark, Starmer voted against it every time remember. Mind you now he’s in we are seeing him ease the jackboot on in true Labour fashion. You know it too. 

Nope, he's as bad as the last bunch. 

They can do whatever they want whenever they want, just look at Israel. Nobody is going to stop them. 

So many people have been mugged off by all this, it's been years in the making. If they really, really, wanted to sort out the immigration problems they would have thrown a load of money at it, like they did over COVID etc. I think that they want us to be fighting each other while they go about their business. 

But, 
I've seen videos of people in Newcastle setting about a Turkish barbers, one man and his teenage son fighting off a bunch of young kids in the West End, who now seem to think it's ok to target people because of the colour of their skin, and that's shit.

There are old people there who are now scared to go out.

So hopefully the morons rioting will get a good kicking soon and then we can work out how to solve the bigger problem. Newcastle doesn't tend to like fascists on their streets. 

Edited by Mark J
  • Like 2

People have had enough of almost 30 years of anyone entering Britain and taking the pizz.

Now there is a backlash and I am surprised it's taken this long frankly.

Next thing the new govt will increase wages for Police  to help keep them onside is my prediction.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, manco said:

brave words. nah, stupid words.

made more stupid by the continued reference to your tiny willy

"Have you stopped to think or ask why it’s happening??"

and there we have it, theres what it boils down to, again.

I take it you haven’t 🤷‍♂️. Quick question Mancock do you hunt or produce any of your own food ?