Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

5 minutes ago, Mark J said:

If they they enact marshall law and engage fully-fledged authoritarian mode, whose fault will it be? 

Starmer is one of the establishment. The people rioting are behaving just like they've been trained to. 

rabid animals. and what do you do with a rabid animal?

what happened to tear gassing riots?

what is there to stop these creatures from rioting if theyre just gonna get away with it?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, manco said:

rabid animals. and what do you do with a rabid animal?

what happened to tear gassing riots?

what is there to stop these creatures from rioting if theyre just gonna get away with it?

It's almost as if they want it to continue. 

49 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

I made the point and comparison because talking about people being  dragged out of cars by mobs and threatened with being killed is in my opinion just  irresponsible hype. These people rioting are not some cohesive fanatical mob. If you wanted to see an intimidating group try looking out the approx 300 according to the media all in black force seen on the streets clashing with the so called far right. I’d say the former were a far more disciplined and organised unit. Everyone seems to be hell bent on blaming the  right 100%, what our so called political leaders would be well advised to do is ask why this has got so much traction so quickly. 

IMG_9928.png

IMG_9927.png

It doesn’t matter what you think about it, it’s factually accurate, not hype. They’re not a cohesive group, but it is a shared sentiment of intolerance and hatred which needs to be called out. 

If your community was being threatened by a bunch of knuckle dragging racist half wits, would you sit back and see your neighbours beaten, their businesses torched? While I don’t condone any of this, I don’t think it inappropriate to protect your community. The very fact the telegraph describes the right wing mob as a ‘protest’ says it all really. A protest against what? 

26 minutes ago, manco said:

no, theyre not a cohesive fanatical mob doing this for some religious reason or in defence of their country, or against police or state brutality.

theyre simply mindless thugs intent only on destroying anything that isnt theirs and taking any opportunity to behave like rabid animals

id be interested to see how intimidating you feel with 30 masked and armed hooligans battering on your front door or the windows of your car.

im not in any way accepting or condoning any of these fanatical extremists (lets just make that nice and clear and it applies to all sides), but they do seem or at least claim to be engaged in a religious/ anti-west attack.

these sub-human creatures rioting and destroying their own communities are not even fighting for a cause, theyre just fighting and destroying.

that makes it even worse when people start trying to compare them with any religious extremist that has a set agenda.

The masked and armed men would probably be making a monumental mistake if they started knocking on my door I can assure you. Why do you keep dragging the legitimacy angle if it is  an anti west or religious type of attack 🤷‍♂️there is no place for that here in the UK. 
Have you stopped to think or ask why it’s happening?? I know you have been preoccupied with my cock for sone strange reason but maybe you should, likewise the politicians supposedly leading this country. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Squirrel said:

It doesn’t matter what you think about it, it’s factually accurate, not hype. They’re not a cohesive group, but it is a shared sentiment of intolerance and hatred which needs to be called out. 

If your community was being threatened by a bunch of knuckle dragging racist half wits, would you sit back and see your neighbours beaten, their businesses torched? While I don’t condone any of this, I don’t think it inappropriate to protect your community. The very fact the telegraph describes the right wing mob as a ‘protest’ says it all really. A protest against what? 

Answer your final question and you might have some idea why this is happening. 

26 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

The masked and armed men would probably be making a monumental mistake if they started knocking on my door I can assure you. Why do you keep dragging the legitimacy angle if it is  an anti west or religious type of attack 🤷‍♂️there is no place for that here in the UK. 
Have you stopped to think or ask why it’s happening?? I know you have been preoccupied with my cock for sone strange reason but maybe you should, likewise the politicians supposedly leading this country. 

brave words. nah, stupid words.

made more stupid by the continued reference to your tiny willy

"Have you stopped to think or ask why it’s happening??"

and there we have it, theres what it boils down to, again.

• Haha 1