Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

11 minutes ago, Steven P said:

So that was another 11 police officers injured last night and the vicar of Sunderland had to stop them ripping up the gravestones to use as missiles. Still want to defend the rioters?

Oh dear oh dear SP you are obviously that blinded by your biased view you have not read over the past few days where I’ve condemned all rioting 100% . And stated multiple times that the police approach should be the same regardless of race, religion or political affiliation. 
Can you show me anywhere on here where anyone has supported or defended the riots. No word games no twisting just evidence of a statement or post where a defence or support has been offered. 

7 minutes ago, manco said:

well done thats just what i would expect you to say mr wang.

with a lack of sensible reasoning you will paint everything i say as incoherent, demented, and rabid and attempt to discredit me for not backing up your racist filth.

what former leaders? im not standing for anybody but comment sense and civility, mr willy.

i presume nothing, ive stated nothing but fact of events and direct observation of your posts.

and now after being caught out by your own words youre seeking to try and change what your words meant.

having been caught out with examples of the union flag waving riots and attacks you seek to change your definition of a mass casualty event.

and then to suggest im drunk? no. not even drunk on power. but the small minded will try to suggest anything to dig themselves out.

not my fault if you dont recognise or understand and appreciate the cleverness of my wit and guile with my quotes. obviously youre a man of limited interest.

It’s not my definition by the way, ok the new wit and guile master has woken sorry spoken. That’s you referencing male appendages again 🤷‍♂️bit early for that id say. Is it racist filth to say all riots should be approached in the same way and policed in the same way ??. 

1 hour ago, Whoppa Choppa said:

Meanwhile all the Greta worshipping, EV driving, vegan, JSO sympathising, msm darling, Climate Catastrophists have just had one big two-fingered salute to all their efforts... Ha ha ha.

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Europe's tallest volcano, Mount Etna, putting on a lava and smoke show over Sicily.

WWW.CLIMATE.GOV

Human activities emit 60 or more times the amount of carbon dioxide released by volcanoes each year.

The above link even has a few easy-to-understand diagrams for anyone who benefits from a more visual approach to learning 👍

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Oh dear oh dear SP you are obviously that blinded by your biased view you have not read over the past few days where I’ve condemned all rioting 100% . And stated multiple times that the police approach should be the same regardless of race, religion or political affiliation. 
Can you show me anywhere on here where anyone has supported or defended the riots. No word games no twisting just evidence of a statement or post where a defence or support has been offered. 

you see you say youre condemning rioting, and maybe you even are, but then in the next breath you will always say that the police are making stronger resistance to these riots than to anything carried out by non white british people, (all of which specifically named by you).

its like people who start off by saying "im not racist, but..."

"i condemn all riots, but they are just trying to defend their home and country (by destroying their local area and burning shops and libraries) and the police are picking on them"

you try to defend the current riots by implying that migrants and muslimists are worse and doing more harm.

its bullshit and everyone sees through it.

your own words, claiming the white british arent carrying out mass casualty attacks.

and when i pointed out they have, you seek to change what defines a mass casualty attack.

claiming people are "blinded by a biased view" doesnt back up your feeble arguments as much as you think it does. 

Edited by manco

12 minutes ago, manco said:

you see you say youre condemning rioting, and maybe you even are, but then in the next breath you will always say that the police are making stronger resistance to these riots than to anything carried out by non white british people, (all of which specifically named by you).

its like people who start off by saying "im not racist, but..."

"i condemn all riots, but they are just trying to defend their home and country (by destroying their local area and burning shops and libraries) and the police are picking on them"

you try to defend the current riots by implying that migrants and muslimists are worse and doing more harm.

its bullshit and everyone sees through it.

your own words, claiming the white british arent carrying out mass casualty attacks.

and when i pointed out they have, you seek to change what defines a mass casualty attack.

claiming people are "blinded by a biased view" doesnt back up your feeble arguments as much as you think it does. 

Are you struggling to understand the simple statement I keep putting up that all rioters regardless of race, religion or political affiliation should be policed exactly the same ??

What part of that is so difficult for you to come to grips with. I’ve not changed the definition of anything, your understanding of what constitutes such an event is just wrong, it’s as simple as that. I’ll go down the well worn route of asking you to show me where I have stated that I in any way shape or form defend the current riots. No waffle or what you think etc just post the statement where I said such a thing, for a man of your ability, wit and guile it should be easy. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

It’s not my definition by the way, ok the new wit and guile master has woken sorry spoken. That’s you referencing male appendages again 🤷‍♂️bit early for that id say. Is it racist filth to say all riots should be approached in the same way and policed in the same way ??. 

well it is your definition, because its how you chose to redefine the parameters of a statement you previously made.

as is the way with fools. ill include some reference material for you, try Library of Congress Aesop Fables (read.gov)

the Master has indeed woken and spoken, and im glad to see you recognise my position as your Master.

hey it wasnt my choice that your name is slang for a male appendage, but hey if the shoe fits.

too early for male appendage? what can i say, its morning, its arbtalk, theres gonna be wood.

its not racist filth to say all riots must be policed in the same way.

but when that statement is then presented alongside the suggestion that no union flag waving white british people have carried out any violent attacks, and that various muslim and non white british have carried them all out, then that is clearly racist filth.

and thats exactly what youve stated, and everyone who denies it is being branded as blinded by their biased view.

because thats the only way you people can work.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

… stated multiple times that the police approach should be the same regardless of race, religion or political affiliation. 

I guess that’s part of the problem, they don’t really seem to be policed the same? I just saw a video of them setting a holiday inn housing asylum seakers on fire, or trying to at least, while the police watched on. I appreciate mobs/riots are presumably fairly spontaneous, but they (the police) know what’s kicking off, they should be ready to wade in there and shut these people down. 

I just saw Malaysia issued a travel warning to the uk. letting this drag on will have far reaching consequences. 

6 minutes ago, manco said:

well it is your definition, because its how you chose to redefine the parameters of a statement you previously made.

as is the way with fools. ill include some reference material for you, try Library of Congress Aesop Fables (read.gov)

the Master has indeed woken and spoken, and im glad to see you recognise my position as your Master.

hey it wasnt my choice that your name is slang for a male appendage, but hey if the shoe fits.

too early for male appendage? what can i say, its morning, its arbtalk, theres gonna be wood.

its not racist filth to say all riots must be policed in the same way.

but when that statement is then presented alongside the suggestion that no union flag waving white british people have carried out any violent attacks, and that various muslim and non white british have carried them all out, then that is clearly racist filth.

and thats exactly what youve stated, and everyone who denies it is being branded as blinded by their biased view.

because thats the only way you people can work.

Where did I say no violent attacks have been carried out ?? Put up evidence. 
The evidence and factual information I posted to show you what a genuine “mass casualty event “ is and its definition is obviously not to your liking. School yard infantile digs at my surname just make you look a bit desperate I’m afraid, you seem to be looking for a lot that is not there. The master eh 😂😂😂😂😂

Anyone else heartily bored of this iteration of the Johnsond show?

Rather than endless trying and failing to compare apples to oranges, we ought to change tack slightly and discuss a more constructive approach to the situation: like how do we best tackle the problem. Here's a starter for ten.

THECONVERSATION.COM

Instead of focusing on the people sending out the propaganda, we should turn our attention to those who receive it.

• Like 1

Just now, Johnsond said:

Are you struggling to understand the simple statement I keep putting up that all rioters regardless of race, religion or political affiliation should be policed exactly the same ??

What part of that is so difficult for you to come to grips with. I’ve not changed the definition of anything, your understanding of what constitutes such an event is just wrong, it’s as simple as that. I’ll go down the well worn route of asking you to show me where I have stated that I in any way shape or form defend the current riots. No waffle or what you think etc just post the statement where I said such a thing, for a man of your ability, wit and guile it should be easy. 

im struggling to understand why you would still be trying desperately to pretend you didnt say what you said and that you didnt mean what you said you meant.

ive taken your own words and turned them against you and you dont like it.

lets have another look at your comment which you claim means something else

"Can you point out the last time a union flag flying individual decapitated, bombed, shot or acid  attacked or generally carried out a mass casualty terror arrack in the UK. "

since youre clearly a tory supporter, ill remind you of someone asking BoJo about the price of a pint of milk? when he got it wrong he tried to change the pint into a 2 pint.

supporting the current riots by implying theyre not as bad as those carried out by any islam extremists (which you specifically referred to)