Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

58 minutes ago, peds said:

Well, that's a rollercoaster ride. Defending Donald Trump's (alledged) paedophilia by outlining a dive risk assessment. Quite the departure!

Where did I outline the RA ?? 
Your terminology is incorrect, your subject knowledge is zero. Your original claim is unsubstantiated garbage therefore absolutely no need to defend it. The same lies and crap you spouted over on another thread is it not. Just because you think it or say it doesn’t make it so Peds, I think it’s called being delusional👍.

Some good news for today

WWW.GOODNEWSNETWORK.ORG

This has never been achieved before in drug development, and the scientists behind the breakthrough are calling it a...

And, If you don't like science you might like this, everyone loves a bit of cheese! Chilli brie is one of my favourites but it's not in the shops anymore. 😥

WWW.GOODNEWSNETWORK.ORG

Museum founder Pierre Brisson hopes the museum will help people connect with their countryside heritage—and understand...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Johnsond said:

Yep old Peds certainly has a sleazy side. 

You forget to mention the Asian grooming gangs so ignored by the cps🤷‍♂️just saying like. 
Right SP I know you absolutely live for this but I’m giving you fair warning once the tide drops to 0.8kts ( around 1500) I’m out of here, up till then I’ll easy keep the boredom at bay but from then you are on your own. Or you can follow peds around, Just prepare yourself for that ok. IMG_9481.thumb.jpeg.3102f0c05c75c8d0fa98f90d98cd523e.jpegIMG_9480.thumb.jpeg.4dd7714d80715a1851be0ecd9e46fd33.jpeg

Dave,

My lass works with past and current victims of grooming gangs. One of the biggest issues is the police, as the police and vulnerable women generally have chequered histories. CPS can only work with the evidence it is provided with. 

You should also be aware that it isn't exclusively people with brown skin who abuse and groom vulnerable women. 

The whole thing was and is an outrage. 

Edited by Mark J

15 minutes ago, Mark J said:

Dave,

My lass works with past and current victims of grooming gangs. One of the biggest issues is the police, as the police and vulnerable women generally have chequered histories. CPS can only work with the evidence it is provided with. 

The whole thing was and is an outrage. 

CPS bar for prosecution is often set very high Mark. An ex army pal of mine worked on a similar case in Manchester and accused the CPS of not wanting to rock the boat for all the wrong reasons. But yeah I agree it’s outrageous for sure,  think one of the Rotherham crowd is up for early release with the new scheme. 

Edited by Johnsond

Couple of interesting articles I thought whilst passing the papers. How can this be possible that our growth rate is not the lowest in Europe 🤷‍♂️I thought we were bottom of the pile according to the brexit experts on here, I presume this will not be a result of Tory policies of course,the rest is just softening us up for labours love affair to come. Secondly it won’t take long for people and the media to realise that words are cheap. 

IMG_9489.jpeg

IMG_9490.jpeg

Just now, Johnsond said:

CPS bar for prosecution is often set very high Mark. An ex army pal of mine worked on a similar case in Manchester and accused the CPS of not wanting to rock the boat for all the wrong reasons. But yeah I agree it’s outrageous for sure,  think one of the Rotherham crowd is up for early release with the new scheme. 

Nah, The police (generally) just don't give a toss for people with nothing. In Newcastle over 10 years ago a mate of mine, who works in that sector personally handed evidence to a DCI and he said that no jury would believe the women involved. The cops were and are well aware of the perpetrators, as the people who work at the hostels these people stay in have safeguarding measures in place.

Blame the Tories for a failure to sort out the criminal justice and prison system. They could have sorted it so that rapists wouldn't be getting released early, but nope, they sold off a few jails to Serco and Amey and spraffed it all on bitches and hoes. 

4 hours ago, peds said:

Anyway, in other news, Project 25 aims to stop free weather forecasting and essentially eliminate any monitoring of climate change.

WWW.THEATLANTIC.COM

Project 2025 would all but dissolve the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.

Which, let's be honest here, is really only a problem if you believe in climate change in the first place 👍

Aye, while extinctions come and go, the current one is the fastest one we know of. And we know of a few. 

5 hours ago, Whoppa Choppa said:

He's getting confused with Clinton / Obama / Biden. They are the Pizza / Ice Cream Crew, not DJT. Peds' brain has had a pither rod through it. Scrambled.

I get the Clinton/Obama/Biden bit, but what's the Pizza/Ice Cream reference about?