Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

5 hours ago, Big J said:

And she's gone!! 

Hahahahahaha!! 😆 

What a complete and utter flustercuck. 

Well J the MSM and the internet political experts will feast on this for a few days but in reality once they have had their fill it will be someone else’s turn  be it Tory or Labour. It’s a shit show big time, can that knee taking slimer Starmer and Labour sort things 🤷‍♂️I don’t think so. One thing that I’m convinced of is the current situation owes as much to the two years of utter covid insanity and what it cost, as it does the likes of Brexit or the war in Ukraine. 

Edited by Johnsond
  • Haha 1

Meanwhile as it all happened Starmer was addressing the TUC conference - showing his true colours, he’s not behind all the strikes then and supporting them. Sacking MP Sam Tarry for appearing on a picket line was all a smoke screen. The IMF agreed that what Truss proposed with the economy was the right thing to do in the long term but we didn’t have the time for it to take effect. In this country we have the press propaganda and their will rammed down our throats, they do not report on the economy of countries such as Germany, France, Italy etc which although not as bad as ours is still grim. Biden had the gall to criticise Truss about her economics while all the time he’s propping up the US economy with lies and smoking mirrors because the mid term elections are looming? He can’t keep the bullshit on their economy going for too long and it’ll come crashing down. 
Some people seem to forget the cost of covid, manufacturing suffering across the world with supply chains interrupted as a result,  war in Ukraine and the cost of fuel of all types rising, the US/ Canada trade war forcing the US to buy most of their timber requirement from Europe causing a 50% rise in our construction timber costs. Let’s blame the government for it all because that’s simplistic. I thought Truss was a lame duck before she was elected. Starmer as not come up with one credible idea since he was made The Labour leader. The only decent Labour leader was John Smith. Just think of what might of been? If he hadn’t passed away in 94 it’s likely that Blair and Brown wouldn’t of been the prime ministers who took us into an unjust war and sold our gold reserves. Bring on The Labour shitshow as we all need a break from the negativity. We’ll all stop moaning then. Won’t we? Will we?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Charles, it is up to you now.  Only you can dissolve Parliament.

I assume he is an Arbtalk member….?  @Steve Bullman please tell me he is a member, or we are sunk….

I think if the Conservatives choose another leader they will go the same way…. The sharks have the smell of blood…I think a general election is inevitable now.

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, dan blocker said:

The only decent Labour leader was John Smith. Just think of what might of been? If he hadn’t passed away in 94 it’s likely that Blair and Brown wouldn’t of been the prime ministers who took us into an unjust war

My thoughts too but what ifs won't get us anywhere

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dan blocker said:

Meanwhile as it all happened Starmer was addressing the TUC conference - showing his true colours, he’s not behind all the strikes then and supporting them. Sacking MP Sam Tarry for appearing on a picket line was all a smoke screen. The IMF agreed that what Truss proposed with the economy was the right thing to do in the long term but we didn’t have the time for it to take effect. In this country we have the press propaganda and their will rammed down our throats, they do not report on the economy of countries such as Germany, France, Italy etc which although not as bad as ours is still grim. Biden had the gall to criticise Truss about her economics while all the time he’s propping up the US economy with lies and smoking mirrors because the mid term elections are looming? He can’t keep the bullshit on their economy going for too long and it’ll come crashing down. 
Some people seem to forget the cost of covid, manufacturing suffering across the world with supply chains interrupted as a result,  war in Ukraine and the cost of fuel of all types rising, the US/ Canada trade war forcing the US to buy most of their timber requirement from Europe causing a 50% rise in our construction timber costs. Let’s blame the government for it all because that’s simplistic. I thought Truss was a lame duck before she was elected. Starmer as not come up with one credible idea since he was made The Labour leader. The only decent Labour leader was John Smith. Just think of what might of been? If he hadn’t passed away in 94 it’s likely that Blair and Brown wouldn’t of been the prime ministers who took us into an unjust war and sold our gold reserves. Bring on The Labour shitshow as we all need a break from the negativity. We’ll all stop moaning then. Won’t we? Will we?

Nonsense, the IMF suggested that Truss should hold back on unfunded tax cuts. It’s out there for all to see.