Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Quite frankly the worst thing I’ve ever heard or read about happening in my lifetime is the Chinese communist party.
There’s a million+ people in concentration camps in China now.
Forced organ harvesting from political dissidents.
Etc.
That’s genocide, organised by a world super power,
Not some twat with a machete and a gun thinking he’s a waging a holy war, on his own.

3 minutes ago, Rough Hewn said:

Quite frankly the worst thing I’ve ever heard or read about happening in my lifetime is the Chinese communist party.
Etc.
Not some twat with a machete and a gun thinking he’s a waging a holy war, on his own.

Agreed, it is atrocious. And I also agree CCP are the biggest threat to the world as we know it today. 

But to paint the never ending terrorist acts all over Europe perpetrated by those who do so in the name of Islam as one man and a machete is quite asinine. You’re either intentionally and vastly down playing what is happening or your quite ignorant of what’s actually happening. 

1 minute ago, Rough Hewn said:

Etc.

Austria, Paris, London, Manchester etc etc were not lone attacks by a twat with a machete. 
As for China I totally agree, they saturate the market with millions worth of cheap manufactured goods, fabrication yards are pumping out ships, wind turbine jackets and mono piles, steel works are supplying huge amounts of the worldwide steel requirements( including the new forth crossing) and to cap it all off they dropped Covid in our lap ??

Yet the shit they export is still bought without question. Job losses by the thousands, lack of skills or training in manufacturing industries for young people decimated ?‍♂️

• Like 1

Agreed, it is atrocious. And I also agree CCP are the biggest threat to the world as we know it today. 

But to paint the never ending terrorist acts all over Europe perpetrated by those who do so in the name of Islam as one man and a machete is quite asinine. You’re either intentionally and vastly down playing what is happening or your quite ignorant of what’s actually happening. 

All I’m saying is look abroad at the bigger picture.
Islam is such an impotent threat to Europe compared with Russia or China.
Our domestic terrorism problem is minuscule compared with so many other threats.
But it really sells the daily mail.
Much easier to understand than the murky realms of international politics.
  • Like 3

Just now, Rough Hewn said:

This should worry you.

It is shocking, and it is worrying, but not unknown. Was until this clip deep within the realms of Tin Foil Hat wearing Conspiracy nuts. 

But whilst it is chilling that its going on, and I look forward to watching the video.

But, and of course there is a but. :) The fact remains that if you display a comical picture of Allah or the Prophet then one of any number of the members of the religion of peace will start slaughtering innocent men women and children anywhere in Europe. As previously mentioned the Ex-PM for Malaysia endorses the killing of Millions of French over the picture, which will encourage unknow numbers of Muslims to do just that and you just have to look at the reaction all across the Muslim World to Marcons words. Its truly terrifying and with our porus boarders any number of these Muslims can come over and carry out these atrocities. The last few Islamic Terrorists have done just that. 

This guy can openly criticize the FBI nothing will happen. Do you honestly think if he critiqued Islam to even a 10th of this there would not be blood spilled by Muslims in any number of European Countries and they would not be screaming blue murder? 

It is shocking, and it is worrying, but not unknown. Was until this clip deep within the realms of Tin Foil Hat wearing Conspiracy nuts. 

But whilst it is chilling that its going on, and I look forward to watching the video.

But, and of course there is a but. [emoji4] The fact remains that if you display a comical picture of Allah or the Prophet then one of any number of the members of the religion of peace will start slaughtering innocent men women and children anywhere in Europe. As previously mentioned the Ex-PM for Malaysia endorses the killing of Millions of French over the picture, which will encourage unknow numbers of Muslims to do just that and you just have to look at the reaction all across the Muslim World to Marcons words. Its truly terrifying and with our porus boarders any number of these Muslims can come over and carry out these atrocities. The last few Islamic Terrorists have done just that. 

This guy can openly criticize the FBI nothing will happen. Do you honestly think if he critiqued Islam to even a 10th of this there would not be blood spilled by Muslims in any number of European Countries and they would not be screaming blue murder? 

Sadly yiu aren’t entirely wrong.

Just now, donnk said:

failed cultures (any of the shitistans) need to be stopped being propped up and allowed access to the civilised world.

Their borderes  sealed, with force, and their leaders droned until they get civilised.

Unless they have oil, then they'll get some of our freedoms. :D 

• Like 1