Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

55 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

OMG ? that’s funny Stu 

I Even have a gay friend ??. More than one actually and I’ve seen Erasure live ? how diverse is that. 
Not quite sure what you think is going on whilst offshore or on a vessel but I think you might be disappointed in the reality of it. 

Saying that Andy is in the Norwegian sector and there’s a lot more women offshore there. Maybe it’s like that there ?‍♂️

Just responding to your repeated statements about working alongside different nationalities and races and saying you had a gay mate as a defence against accusations of your intolerance. 

Your further use of these examples to help display what an open minded and tolerant gent you are still leaves me slightly confused about why you have such an issue with exaggerated levels (if taken on a national scale) of diversity on TV programmes and adverts. 

Are those levels of diversity really about political correctness or is it about being inclusive, allowing everyone in our society to see "people like them" on a regular basis? 

15 minutes ago, Youngstu said:

Just responding to your repeated statements about working alongside different nationalities and races and saying you had a gay mate as a defence against accusations of your intolerance. 

Your further use of these examples to help display what an open minded and tolerant gent you are still leaves me slightly confused about why you have such an issue with exaggerated levels (if taken on a national scale) of diversity on TV programmes and adverts. 

Are those levels of diversity really about political correctness or is it about being inclusive, allowing everyone in our society to see "people like them" on a regular basis? 

?‍♂️?

That’s my hand bag ? in the ring bud. You’ve beaten me, I give in you win etc etc. 
People like them ?? No Stu it’s people like you are as much the problem as those you seem to look down on or judge. I do not need a defence as there is no offence it’s all in your head. Like I say you win ok others are as bored with this as I’m sure you and I are. You have views i have views. I know how I behave to all different groups and races etc etc you have a perception based upon your views on how I behave. We are not gonna agree so let’s let it go. I’m sure you have heard this before but as Mark J would say you are doing my napper in. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mark J said:
Boris Johnson 2016: There's no plan for no deal because we're going to get a great deal.
Boris Johnson 2019: We've got the deal, it's oven ready, let's get Brexit done.
Boris Johnson 2020: The UK should get ready for no deal.

Trumpesque - in a nutshell - K

23 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

?‍♂️?

That’s my hand bag ? in the ring bud. You’ve beaten me, I give in you win etc etc. 
People like them ?? No Stu it’s people like you are as much the problem as those you seem to look down on or judge. I do not need a defence as there is no offence it’s all in your head. Like I say you win ok others are as bored with this as I’m sure you and I are. You have views i have views. I know how I behave to all different groups and races etc etc you have a perception based upon your views on how I behave. We are not gonna agree so let’s let it go. I’m sure you have heard this before but as Mark J would say you are doing my napper in. 

You may see that it's people like me who are the problem but I'm sure that there are others that don't, although I'll be the first to admit that it hasn't 'alf gone on a bit! ? 

You may see my position as being judgmental, but I see that I was trying to get clarity of what you were actually saying by your less than clear responses. If you are as liberal, open minded, tolerant and accepting as you now seem to be saying then fantastic, but if you were saying what it looked like you were saying then yes I do feel a certain way about that and I make no apologies for it. 

I guess if you don't fancy getting into a backwards and forwards pointless argument about something you claim you haven't said and  if you haven't got anything useful to contribute to a discussion someone else is having with one of your mates maybe don't bother sticking your oar in.  Instead of just putting in streams of emojis and insults, maybe just leave them to their own arguments and watch from a distance.

It does get a bit boring when the same people are posting the same stuff over and over!

?

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Youngstu said:

You may see that it's people like me who are the problem but I'm sure that there are others that don't, although I'll be the first to admit that it hasn't 'alf gone on a bit! ? 

You may see my position as being judgmental, but I see that I was trying to get clarity of what you were actually saying by your less than clear responses. If you are as liberal, open minded, tolerant and accepting as you now seem to be saying then fantastic, but if you were saying what it looked like you were saying then yes I do feel a certain way about that and I make no apologies for it. 

I guess if you don't fancy getting into a backwards and forwards pointless argument about something you claim you haven't said and  if you haven't got anything useful to contribute to a discussion someone else is having with one of your mates maybe don't bother sticking your oar in.  Instead of just putting in streams of emojis and insults, maybe just leave them to their own arguments and watch from a distance.

It does get a bit boring when the same people are posting the same stuff over and over!

?

Ok you have the Chair from here on in Stu ? but and this is my final word to you on this you are I’m afraid to tell you 100% categorically as wrong as it’s possible to be in what you think you perceived about my views on certain matters. It is blatantly obvious I’m not gonna convince you  otherwise for reasons known only to you, hence Ive stopped trying. Those whom know and work with me know who and what I am, you do not. As far as I’m aware these are open forums. 

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1